Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Young RE Investors

spark1

Registered
if there is a meeting in GTA, please let me know. I am eager to have an informal chat with the like-minded investors. Two properties now, heading to my third.

you can write me to ***** (att) gmail.com

QUOTE (Vishal @ May 13 2009, 11:13 AM)
Hello,

Great thread! Unless, I missed a gathering in the Toronto west end area, I am looking to organize a small group of individuals that live around the Mississauga area.

If you are interested or if a group is in existence already please email me at: [email protected].

By the way, Russell - I would be interested in the conference call as well.

Thanks!

R

RussellWestcott

Special Treat For Everyone Following This Thread.

Over the past few months we have been recording audio interviews with investors across the country, and as REIN™ members know you can download the audio files from the REIN™ members bonus download section (click here). We are just in the process of finishing off the next series of interviews and will be post for members soon.

For myREINspace.com subscribers, I wanted to post a great interview with Jared Hope below, make sure you listen to his story and have a pen and paper handy to take notes... Jared definitely has an incredible journey

Enjoy...

MrsChas

Registered
I am so late..how did I miss this thread??! Anyways, I`m 24 and looking to network with young investors also. Have you had the conference call or met up yet?
My email is [email protected]...

Let me know!

--C.

newtothegame

Registered
QUOTE (lilbuffet @ Jul 7 2009, 07:15 AM)
are people still doing this

Great work on the Hamilton group set up. I'm from Guelph but am definitely considering Hamilton as a place to invest. How should i go about being included in the notices and meetings?

jeffM

Registered
Hey everyone. Can I attend tonight`s Hamilton mastermind group? Is there a mailing list that I can join? Thanks.

TommyRFC

Registered
This is something i am currently looking to get my feet wet, I do not own any propert as yet, came on here to find out more knowledge on the matter, any info or areas i should look to educate myself, would be much appreciated.

Thanks

T

dlynes

Registered
QUOTE (TommyRFC @ Jul 16 2009, 10:55 AM) This is something i am currently looking to get my feet wet, I do not own any propert as yet, came on here to find out more knowledge on the matter, any info or areas i should look to educate myself, would be much appreciated.

Thanks

T

Are you looking to buy residential or commercial buildings?

What is your background? Are you a contractor, have you been a building manager, ...?

Knowing the answers to these kinds of questions can help us give you more relevant pointers to knowledge.

TommyRFC

Registered
QUOTE (dlynes @ Jul 16 2009, 12:21 PM) Are you looking to buy residential or commercial buildings?

What is your background? Are you a contractor, have you been a building manager, ...?

Knowing the answers to these kinds of questions can help us give you more relevant pointers to knowledge.

Thank you for your response,

I am at this stage unsure Werther to go via residential or commercial, i would make that decision based on info i obtain as i go along, and settle with what feels right for me.

As far as my background goes, i have over 10 years experience working within a manufacturing & custom fabrication shop. Position held operations manager, 7 years. Was owned by my family until recently, so plenty of hands on experience in what it takes to run & grow a business.

I have zero experience within property, just the drive to get me there

LifesMoneyPeople

Registered
Young Investor 21 From the great northern ontario looking for both people to talk too and mentors

Hoping to talk to other young investors

No properties yet but hoping to get my first by christmas

message me here or email me @ chrisamond(at)hotmail.com

JordanRS

Registered
I`m 23, and just started my research into all of this in the past few months. I`m looking forward to learning more

LifesMoneyPeople

Registered
Just wondering if RussellWestcott had that conference call with the Young Investors

If it did happen can someone post some of the basic things that came out of it

Sorry if it is the one with Jared Hope listening to now its great so far

Top Bottom