Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Young RE Investors

princecharles

Registered
Hey there

Any young aspiring RE investors in their mid20s, or age doesnt even matter as long as you are a beginner, who would like to learn and strategize together please drop me a line at [email protected]. I would love to brainstorm and throw emails back and forth as I am in a similar position.

Cheers
Charles

jarrettvaughan

Registered
QUOTE (princecharles @ Jan 7 2009, 11:21 PM) Hey there

Any young aspiring RE investors in their mid20s, or age doesnt even matter as long as you are a beginner, who would like to learn and strategize together please drop me a line at [email protected]. I would love to brainstorm and throw emails back and forth as I am in a similar position.

Cheers
Charles

I am IN

klewlis

Registered
I`m 30 but a beginner (I haven`t bought any property yet). Does that count?

NikZad

Registered
turning 31 very soon.....however due to some major life changes I feel much younger than i did last year......
With so much to learn in the amazing world of real estate, i would say i`m a fairly new but competent realtor (entering year 4) and have made it a goal this year to get more serious about RE investment personally and with clients.......if that passes the test, I`M IN!

housingrental

Registered
Sure I`ll email you - But what does age matter? A younger investor with XK to put down is the same as a ninty yearold with XK to put down?

westboundventures

Registered
QUOTE (princecharles @ Jan 7 2009, 10:21 PM) Hey there

Cheers
Charles

great idea Charles, where are you located? I just joined REIN recently, I am 24 years young, and am working on purchasing my second property. I live north of Vancouver.

cheers,

Peter

zimnicki

Registered
hey, im 26, have one property, in winnipeg, and looking at getting a deplux in feb or march, anyone from winnipeg, message me and we can brain storm more ideas, or with everyone around canada!

Michael

ChrisMewhort

Registered
QUOTE (housingrental @ Jan 10 2009, 03:27 PM) Sure I`ll email you - But what does age matter?
I think it matters because there`s something connecting about aspects of peoples life which are alike. This is why you often have minorities (and often majorities as well) living in similar areas of cities.

I`m 24 in Vancouver. Anyone young guns in Vancouver going to the meeting tomorrow night? Let`s say hi!

Allie

Registered
QUOTE (devc @ Jan 15 2009, 12:48 AM)
I think it matters because there's something connecting about aspects of peoples life which are alike. This is why you often have minorities (and often majorities as well) living in similar areas of cities.

I'm 24 in Vancouver. Anyone young guns in Vancouver going to the meeting tomorrow night? Let's say hi!

What about the theory about the "blind leading the blind"? Kidding.

Lermy

REIN Member
I`m definitely in. 24 and living D/T Van.

Flipped a prop and now looking to buy a C/F.

"Blind leading the blind"... We already have REIN and other sources to help with knowledge and wisdom. I think it is great to talk to others in the same situation and how they are handling obstacles/victories, etc...

Ricky972

Registered
Hey anyone here from toronto?? I`m 31 and looking for my second property. I`d love to chat!

Allie

Registered
QUOTE (Lermy @ Jan 18 2009, 12:47 PM) I`m definitely in. 24 and living D/T Van.

Flipped a prop and now looking to buy a C/F.

"Blind leading the blind"... We already have REIN and other sources to help with knowledge and wisdom. I think it is great to talk to others in the same situation and how they are handling obstacles/victories, etc...

I`m no dotard either. The statement was a joke. I too enjoy discussing business with my peers and motivating each other. On the flip side, nothing replaces experience and I feel fortunate when someone who has been there and done that takes the time to share some strategies with me.

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
QUOTE (princecharles @ Jan 7 2009, 11:21 PM) Hey there

Any young aspiring RE investors in their mid20s, ..
Suggestion from someone who was 20 once .. Partner with someone who has what you do not have .. say: energy to fly around and inspect properties, health, money, experience ..

Top Bottom