Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Yellow Letters

CraigCulley

Registered
QUOTE (MarkKruse @ Oct 22 2009, 12:41 PM) I did locate the following for creating, addressing, stuffing your letters based on a mail list you provide. It`s $0.99 per letter without stamps.http://yellowletterscomplete.com/yellow-letters-in-canada/
I`m positive I heard someone at the seminar talking about a yellow-letter type of outfit operating out of Canada that will do all the above as well as adding the Canadian postage and optionally mailing for you from their Canadian office. I`m still searching for that...

I ordered 500 letters from YellowLettersComplete.com, I was not satisfied upon receiving them.

The Envelope
had the postal code printed beside the city and province. Partly my fault because I assumed.

The Letter
had two distinctly different color inks and my name in the first sentence sloped and ran under the line .

Needless to say I will not order from them again.

GaryMcGowan

Registered
QUOTE (CraigCulley @ Dec 4 2009, 06:43 PM) I ordered 500 letters from YellowLettersComplete.com, I was not satisfied upon receiving them. The Envelope had the postal code printed beside the city and province. Partly my fault because I assumed.

The Letter
had two distinctly different color inks and my name in the first sentence sloped and ran under the line .

That is too bad, my 1000 where perfect.

And my response rate is at about 27% on 440 letters

TodorYordanov

Registered
QUOTE (CraigCulley @ Dec 4 2009, 06:43 PM) I ordered 500 letters from YellowLettersComplete.com, I was not satisfied upon receiving them. The Envelope had the postal code printed beside the city and province. Partly my fault because I assumed.

The Letter

My (ours) yellow letters from them were also very good. Call them back, maybe they will fix the mistake.

neill

Airdrie, AB
REIN Member
Wow - hadn`t caught up to this post in a bit.... so I was worried

Our first batch from YellowLetterscomplete.com arrived last week, due to scheduling and vacation we are going to start dropping them in Jan....

Opened the box to have a look - ours are ok - the postal code on the env is separate, and while the form and name/address parts are slightly different colours, close enough and alignment is good

As mentioned above, call Tracy back and see what she will do for us - keep us posted

Lynda asked David Sandbrand and Wade to send us a sample letter and it looks good, btw

L

lanedry77

QUOTE (neill @ Dec 6 2009, 08:09 PM) Lynda asked David Sandbrand and Wade to send us a sample letter and it looks good, btw
Thanks Neill.

If anyone would like to see the difference, just check our page here;

www.YellowLettersCanada.com

Thanks,

David.

Top Bottom