Quick-Turn Seller Pre-screening Tips

tonypeters

Registered
Oct 1, 2007
Edmonton, Alberta Canada
Hey Kathi, I have taken care of your request for you. Please check your (e-mail) inbox. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

QUOTE (MKBridge @ Oct 24 2009, 06:50 PM) Tony:

You have been very helpful on the quickturn subject. I thank you for all the advise you have given on the subject. Could I please too impose on you to send me the script. [email protected]
Thanks for your time, Kathi

Ian

Registered
Aug 30, 2007
QUOTE (tonypeters @ Oct 25 2009, 11:25 AM) Hey Kathi, I have taken care of your request for you. Please check your (e-mail) inbox. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Could please have one as well?
Many thanks.

Ian

JanBowler

Registered
Jan 17, 2008
Comox BC
Hi Tony

I`d also be grateful for a copy of your scripts. My e-mail is [email protected].

Thank you! I also appreciated your response to the RLG bootcamp about taking time to consolidate, understand, re-listen to, etc all the contents of the course. This is what we are doing - action bit by bit. I know some jump in a lot faster but for us this approach seems best.

David

tonypeters

Registered
Oct 1, 2007
Edmonton, Alberta Canada
David, I am glad to hear that you are taking the necessary time to plan your next steps. By doing so, you will most certainly set yourself up for success! As Ron LeGrand would say...How do you think I know this? I will forward copies of my "Buying Lead Sheet Scripts" to you under seperate e-mail.

QUOTE (DavidB @ Oct 25 2009, 02:57 PM) Hi Tony

I`d also be grateful for a copy of your scripts. My e-mail is [email protected].

Thank you! I also appreciated your response to the RLG bootcamp about taking time to consolidate, understand, re-listen to, etc all the contents of the course. This is what we are doing - action bit by bit. I know some jump in a lot faster but for us this approach seems best.

David