Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Quick-Turn Seller Pre-screening Tips

Doris

Registered
QUOTE (tonypeters @ Oct 8 2009, 05:33 PM) Limin,

I will forward a copies of two scripts that I have been using for the past seven years. One is used by my staff to collect detailed information, and the other one is a watered down version for use by a call centre. I will forward to your e-mail address.

Hi again Tony,

In an earlier post I asked for a copy of your scripts but didn`t leave you my email address. It`s [email protected]. Thanks again for your help.

Best regards,

Doris of Ottawa

tonypeters

Registered
Doris, I have taken care of your request for you. Please check your (e-mail) inbox and let me know if you have any questions.

All the best!

QUOTE (Doris @ Nov 4 2009, 05:53 PM) Hi again Tony,

In an earlier post I asked for a copy of your scripts but didn`t leave you my email address. It`s [email protected]. Thanks again for your help.

Best regards,

Doris of Ottawa

tonypeters

Registered
Dave, please accept my apologies, but it looks like I missed your original request. I have since taken care of it. Please check your (e-mail) inbox and let me know if you have any questions.

All the best!

QUOTE (winwin @ Nov 2 2009, 06:56 PM) Hi Tony,

Sorry to bombard you `again` with the same request; but if you don`t mind, could you send your scripts to me as well? My email address is [email protected]
Thank you,
Dave

tonypeters

Registered
Hisham, request taken care of, please check your (e-mail) inbox and let me know if you have any questions.

All the best!

QUOTE (hasham @ Nov 5 2009, 10:04 AM) Hi Tony,

I`d would be very grateful for a copy of your scripts as well. My email address is [email protected]

Thanks
hisham

BoydG

Registered
Ever feel like you`re late to the party?

Tony, if you`re still game, I would appreciate a copy of your screening script as well. Email [email protected]

Thanks for all the sharing you`ve done (and continue to do) on this forum.

Cheers!

tonypeters

Registered
Boyd, I have looked after your request for you. Please check your (e-mail) inbox and let me know if you have any questions.

With respect to my "sharing"; there is an (unwritten) universal rule that states "you MUST give back in order to receive". There are MANY ways one can "give back" in life, and this is one of them. I am glad to hear that you are benefitting from my contribution!

All the best to you!

QUOTE (BoydG @ Nov 5 2009, 03:01 PM) Ever feel like you`re late to the party?

Tony, if you`re still game, I would appreciate a copy of your screening script as well. Email [email protected]

Cheers!

tonypeters

Registered
Boyd, I have looked after your request for you. Please check your (e-mail) inbox and let me know if you have any questions.

With respect to my "sharing"; there is an (unwritten) universal rule that states "you MUST give back in order to receive". There are MANY ways one can "give back" in life, and this is one of them. I am glad to hear that you are benefitting from my contribution!

All the best to you!

QUOTE (BoydG @ Nov 5 2009, 03:01 PM) Ever feel like you`re late to the party?

Cheers!

jimpalfrey

Registered
QUOTE (tonypeters @ Oct 6 2009, 02:46 PM) Bill,I have been implementing Ron LeGrand`s creative strategies since 2003.
I would be happy to provide you with a copy of the script we use. If you could provide me with your e-mail address I will forward a copy to you. I must warn you though, having the script and asking certain questions, is only the start, it`s "how"
you go about asking the questions and what you "do"
with the information that you collect...is what REALLY
matters! How do you think I know this?

Hi. I would appreciate a copy of the script as well, my email address is [email protected]

Thank you!!!

tonypeters

Registered
Jim, I have already taken care of your request. Please check your (e-mail) inbox and let me know if you have any questions.

All the best!

QUOTE (jimpalfrey @ Nov 5 2009, 06:59 PM) Hi. I would appreciate a copy of the script as well, my email address is [email protected]

Thank you!!!

garnetbailey

Registered
Tony,

Somehow I missed out on your gracious offer of a script. Can I re-request it from you please?
([email protected])

Thanks very much. I am very grateful for your input and assitance to erveryone!

Garnet Bailey

westboundventures

Registered
QUOTE (garnetbailey @ Nov 23 2009, 02:23 PM) Tony,

Somehow I missed out on your gracious offer of a script. Can I re-request it from you please?
([email protected])

Garnet Bailey

Tony, I would also be most appreciative if I could receive a copy of your script. Thanks for your contributions to this forum. my email is [email protected]

tonypeters

Registered
Garnet, I have already taken care of your request for you. Please check your (e-mail) inbox and let me know if you should have any questions.

All the best!

QUOTE (garnetbailey @ Nov 23 2009, 03:23 PM) Tony,

([email protected])

Garnet Bailey

tonypeters

Registered
Garnet, I have already taken care of your request for you. Please check your (e-mail) inbox and let me know if you should have any questions.

All the best!

QUOTE (garnetbailey @ Nov 23 2009, 03:23 PM) Tony,

([email protected])

Garnet Bailey

tonypeters

Registered
Peter, I have taken care of this request for you. Please check your (e-mail) inbox and let me know if you have any questions?

QUOTE (westboundventures @ Nov 24 2009, 02:51 AM) Tony, I would also be most appreciative if I could receive a copy of your script. Thanks for your contributions to this forum. my email is [email protected]

westboundventures

Registered
QUOTE (tonypeters @ Nov 24 2009, 03:59 PM) Peter, I have taken care of this request for you. Please check your (e-mail) inbox and let me know if you have any questions?

Thanks for sharing this Tony, I really appreciate it, and will be trying your scripts out on the next seller I talk with!

tonypeters

Registered
You`re most welcome Peter! Please keep me posted and let me know how you make out.

QUOTE (westboundventures @ Nov 25 2009, 07:47 AM) Thanks for sharing this Tony, I really appreciate it, and will be trying your scripts out on the next seller I talk with!

DrewKardash

Registered
Tony, I would be most appreciative if I could have a copy of your scripts as well. I would also like to thank you for your inspiring words to all budding investors regarding quick turn realestate.

My e-mail address is [email protected]

Thank-you in advance.

Drew Kardash

tonypeters

Registered
Drew, thanks for your kind words. I will forward my Lead Sheet (buying) scripts to you under seperate e-mail cover. Please check your (e-mail) inbox and let me know if you have any questions.

QUOTE (hank14 @ Nov 26 2009, 06:06 AM) Tony, I would be most appreciative if I could have a copy of your scripts as well. I would also like to thank you for your inspiring words to all budding investors regarding quick turn realestate.

My e-mail address is [email protected]

Thank-you in advance.

Drew Kardash

MelanieDriedger

Registered
Hi Tony,
Like many others, I would be very grateful if you would send your scripts to me as well. My email is [email protected].

I really appreciate your wisdom and how generously you are in sharing your experience with those of us who are just getting our feet wet with the quick turn stuff. Bless you!
Melanie Driedger

QUOTE (ZanderRobertson @ Oct 11 2009, 12:29 AM) Hi Tony,

Sorry to bombard you with the same request; but if you don`t mind, could you send your scripts to me as well? My email address is [email protected]

Thanks,
Zander

Top Bottom