Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Yorkton group

jmarton

Registered
I would like to know if anybody knows any information about the Yorkton Group. I saw this booth at West Edmonton Mall, advertising about commercial land for sale which will be rezoned and developed in the future. The land is located in NE Edmonton, within city limits but on the outskirts of the city. I would like to get some advice regarding to this type of investment.

Thanks

John

jensal

Registered
Hey John,

I work with the Yorkton Group to create wealth opportunities for clients. Currently we are selling the final 5 acres of a 90 acre parcel that has Hwy 28 frontage in NE Edmonton. In recent months Mayor Stephen Mandel has expressed his urgency to develop an area structure plan for this land, as he views it has a highly valuable are of the city. Based on current calculations we do expect investors to see high returns within 3-5 years.

I have put together an informative package for clients, please let me know if you would like one. I would also suggest attending an information session, given by Reg, a Yorkton executive. These presentations are very thorough and I am confident that you will walk away with a much more in depth knowledge of what the Yorkton Group is all about - and what substantial potential payoffs a land investment can have. The next available session is on Tuesday at 7pm, downtown at Manulife Place.

Please e-mail me at [email protected] or phone me at 780-660-4099 to make arrangements.

Thank you very much!

Jennifer Salamandick

Top Bottom