Wow! I need to share this with all of you!

cdeguzman523

Registered
Hey everybody,

I have just come across an amazing new program that I need to share with everybody!

It has directed me in the right way to pay off my mortgage from 30 years to 12 and a half years!

This works for not only your principal residence, but with rental properties as well! As a starting investor I can`t wait to get this working with my rental properties too!

I want to clearly state that this is not an advertisement, I just know that this will help everybody on these forums. If you are interested in any more info, just PM me.

I look forward to helping!

Roland

Registered
Please share the name of the program.

Thanks

QUOTE (cdeguzman523 @ Jul 8 2008, 02:10 PM) Hey everybody,

I have just come across an amazing new program that I need to share with everybody!

It has directed me in the right way to pay off my mortgage from 30 years to 12 and a half years!

This works for not only your principal residence, but with rental properties as well! As a starting investor I can`t wait to get this working with my rental properties too!

I want to clearly state that this is not an advertisement, I just know that this will help everybody on these forums. If you are interested in any more info, just PM me.

darrellfluet

Registered
[quote name=`cdeguzman523` date=`Jul 8 2008, 03:10 PM` post=`27811`]
Hey everybody,

Darrell

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
also check out: www.manulifeone.com which is a similar concept: instead of having extra $s in your chequing account collecting no interest and paying prime (or so) for a mortgage, why not combine the two and ANY EXTRA $ will reduce the principal, and thus the interest payment instantly, reducing overall interest and thus, paying off your mortgage much much earlier !

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
QUOTE (cdeguzman523 @ Jul 8 2008, 03:10 PM) Hey everybody,

a scam ? check this out: http://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=568891

Smitty

REIN Member
My 2 cents;

Be very very careful. And no, I don`t mean about UFF being a scam.

What I am mean, is be very very careful about looking up information - either pro or con - on the internet.

There are many legitimate, legal business`s that involve elements of network marketing or mlm. They are not necessarily evil or immoral (but people may presume guilt by association). Its simply a business model, that`s all. Many are perfectly legitimate, many aren`t.

Ok, so here`s my point; the ratio on the internet is about 100 to 1 in favor of negativity in regards to the all the clever people "unearthing the scam". You may say "well if the ratio is so unbalanced, there must be something wrong or illegal about."

Actually, not necessarily true. One of the insidious things about the internet is the way people can participate in libel anonymously. And they love the attention.

If it sounds like I am involved with UFF, I am not.

If it sounds like I am in favor of UFF, actually, I am decidedly neutral.

I always do my due diligence - just like Don preaches - and make up my own mind with evidence I can see for myself. The internet is just a bunch of zero`s and one`s (aka "bits") and therefore I give it the weight it deserve`s; nearly nothing. Any guy with any internet connection with an IQ of a fencepost can lobby anonymous grenades.

So why the passionate defence? Just because I am a big believer in "always make up your own mind, and until you do, keep an open mind." Just be wary of closing your mind before all the facts are in. Who knows, this could be a great product, it could be an idiotic, shameless scam.

Mike Smith

EdRenkema

Registered
QUOTE (Smitty @ Jul 8 2008, 09:22 PM) My 2 cents;

Be very very careful. And no, I don`t mean about UFF being a scam.

What I am mean, is be very very careful about looking up information - either pro or con - on the internet.

There are many legitimate, legal business`s that involve elements of network marketing or mlm. They are not necessarily evil or immoral (but people may presume guilt by association). Its simply a business model, that`s all. Many are perfectly legitimate, many aren`t.

Ok, so here`s my point; the ratio on the internet is about 100 to 1 in favor of negativity in regards to the all the clever people "unearthing the scam". You may say "well if the ratio is so unbalanced, there must be something wrong or illegal about."

Actually, not necessarily true. One of the insidious things about the internet is the way people can participate in libel anonymously. And they love the attention.

If it sounds like I am involved with UFF, I am not.

If it sounds like I am in favor of UFF, actually, I am decidedly neutral.

I always do my due diligence - just like Don preaches - and make up my own mind with evidence I can see for myself. The internet is just a bunch of zero`s and one`s (aka "bits") and therefore I give it the weight it deserve`s; nearly nothing. Any guy with any internet connection with an IQ of a fencepost can lobby anonymous grenades.

So why the passionate defence? Just because I am a big believer in "always make up your own mind, and until you do, keep an open mind." Just be wary of closing your mind before all the facts are in. Who knows, this could be a great product, it could be an idiotic, shameless scam.

Mike Smith

Well said Mike.
All of this begs the question, why not just use the REIN system to buy cashflowing properties in key areas and the Smith system to make your mtg tax deductible via your investments. Of course keep an open mind and use whatever tools at your disposal. What is evident is there is some sort of fee for this product or service, I would look very closely to see where that fee is going and how it serves to create opportunities, after reading all the preceding info, my gut tell me NO and usually its got to be right in my face for me to see through something.

GarthChapman

Registered
We had discussions with Manulife last year on their `Manulife One` offering and liked the concept. At the very least we would not need to keep a large `float` in our chequing account to fund our business.

Just remember you need to keep all your tax deductible transactions easily trackable (for me that means separate) to be able to efficiently and effectively prepare your tax return. I heard talk recently that Manulife might be altering their plan to allow for that more easily.

On another note - it seems to me that if one did not have excellent discipline financially one could end up over-spending with such a program, and thereby end up awfully close to the line.