Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RAISE $1,000,000 IN JV MONEY?

PhilipMcKernan

Registered
‘UNLEASH THE SALES PERSON WITHIN’ by Philip McKernan “WOULD YOU LIKE TO RAISE $1,000,000 IN JV MONEY?..........then read on Are you struggling to attract the amount of JV Money you want to grow your business and achieve your personal Belize?

Is this you?

· Your business relies on you raising money

· You have difficulty attracting JV partners

· You want more JV partners faster

· You don’t know where to start

· Your clients don’t believe you are worth 50%

· You believe that a web site will do the work

· You are not totally confident in your ability

· You have fear around selling

· You don’t like asking for the sale

· You don’t have formal training in selling

· You want to leave your Day Job

o-->

“Over that last year I have met a lot of REIN members whose business model is based on raising funds by way of a Joint Venture. However, they have no formal SALES experience or training and therefore struggle with attracting JV money to fuel their Real Estate goals”.

Philip has been in the area of sales since he was 17 and has run sales teams in many different industries and is also responsible for attracting large amounts of JV money from Ireland and Canada.

Philip is now taking his SALES and MONEY ATTRACTION SECRETS to a unique 3 month process that will give you the tools to attract JV money.

Here’s some feedback from a REIN member he has worked with:

I became active in REIN in April of 2007. As with most REIN members moving on real estate means using other peoples money. I began in earnest to seek out JV partners; turning conversations to real estate, dripping on prospective partners, mailing out information etc. I developed a presentation that I would show to potential clients who showed interest. I on a number of occasions provided my presentation and the end result would be one of two scenarios. Scenario one, the people would be excited, interested and still not get involved. Scenario two, the people would go out and do what I was doing themselves. It was enormously frustrating, so I determined that I need to work on myself. As part of this self improvement process I approached Philip McKernan with a proposal. The end result of this proposal was Philip dedicating his time to see my presentation as I would be presenting to him as a potential client.

It became very clear to Philip very early in my presentation that I was missing a key ingredient. The presentation clearly was not the ingredient that was missing. By simply changing this one key ingredient.... learning how to sell myself.. I developed a JV partner within weeks of that meeting. Ironically, the JV partners were a couple that I had made a presentation to at an earlier time. I showed the presentation again, this time putting myself in front of the information. This JV relationship has lead to multiple properties!

The short time that I spent with Philip made a significant impact in my real estate business, thank you very much Philip!!

Shane Christensen
Alberta Real Estate Investor
TSC Venture Real Estate

This rare opportunity of private coaching is open
exclusively to only 3
REIN members.

If you are tired of not closing on potential JV partners then…
UNLEASH THE SALES PERSON WITHIN is EXACTLY what you need.

Go directly to www.philipmckernan.com and request an application form.

“IF I CAN SHOW YOU HOW TO RAISE A MINIMUM OF $1,000,000 IN A YEAR
WOULD THAT BE WORTH INVESTING INTO?”

WWW.PHILIPMCKERNAN.COM

Top Bottom