Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Would you like excellent renters?

MarilynBryan

Registered
Roya and Samantha are looking for a two bedroom suite.One is going to NAIT on 106st the other to Grant MacEwan on 156st.They are quiet, non-smokers. They will be using public transportation.A good neighborhood is important.We would be grateful if you could help. Contact Roya at [email protected] or 867-766-2113

RebeccaBryan

Registered
Welcome to myreinspace, Mom. I`ll just add you your ad. :) Mom is trying to help out some relatives and we don`t feel that anything we have vacant is suitable for this type of tenant. Safety and area are above price in this case. We were just giving a REIN member first dibs on tenants that you won`t ever need to worry about collecting rent and will treat your suite like an equity building tenant should. If you have a suite that you think might be suitable, tell them you saw an ad online posted by Marilyn.

Sherilynn

Real Estate Maven
REIN Member
Are they looking for a place for September 1st? Do they have a maximum price in mind?

I see their email and phone number are posted, but I wouldn`t want to bother them if my suite won`t suit.

Regards,
Sherilynn

MarilynBryan

Registered
QUOTE (Sherilynn @ Jul 15 2010, 10:37 AM) Are they looking for a place for September 1st? Do they have a maximum price in mind?

I see their email and phone number are posted, but I wouldn`t want to bother them if my suite won`t suit.

Regards,
Sherilynn

Email them we are trying not to be a go between. I don`t know about their price maximum or when they are willing to pay rent from in order to secure a suite. You best ask them through email or phone. They are from Yellowknife and will be coming near the end of July to look at places.

Top Bottom