Would you like excellent renters?

MarilynBryan

Registered
Roya and Samantha are looking for a two bedroom suite.One is going to NAIT on 106st the other to Grant MacEwan on 156st.They are quiet, non-smokers. They will be using public transportation.A good neighborhood is important.We would be grateful if you could help. Contact Roya at [email protected] or 867-766-2113

RebeccaBryan

Registered
Welcome to myreinspace, Mom. I`ll just add you your ad. :) Mom is trying to help out some relatives and we don`t feel that anything we have vacant is suitable for this type of tenant. Safety and area are above price in this case. We were just giving a REIN member first dibs on tenants that you won`t ever need to worry about collecting rent and will treat your suite like an equity building tenant should. If you have a suite that you think might be suitable, tell them you saw an ad online posted by Marilyn.

Sherilynn

Real Estate Maven
REIN Member
Are they looking for a place for September 1st? Do they have a maximum price in mind?

I see their email and phone number are posted, but I wouldn`t want to bother them if my suite won`t suit.

Regards,
Sherilynn

MarilynBryan

Registered
QUOTE (Sherilynn @ Jul 15 2010, 10:37 AM) Are they looking for a place for September 1st? Do they have a maximum price in mind?

I see their email and phone number are posted, but I wouldn`t want to bother them if my suite won`t suit.

Regards,
Sherilynn

Email them we are trying not to be a go between. I don`t know about their price maximum or when they are willing to pay rent from in order to secure a suite. You best ask them through email or phone. They are from Yellowknife and will be coming near the end of July to look at places.