Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Winnipeg REIN and NON REIN Meeting

RussellMcNair

Registered
Calling all real estate investors in Winnipeg.

I`m having a meeting for anyone that is interested on March 23rd at 7:30. This will be an intro meeting to discuss what peoples needs and interests are.

If you are interested please call me to receive location.

Russell

204 688-0891

fumbrunner

Registered
QUOTE (RussellMcNair @ Mar 17 2010, 11:28 AM) Calling all real estate investors in Winnipeg.

I`m having a meeting for anyone that is interested on March 23rd at 7:30. This will be an intro meeting to discuss what peoples needs and interests are.

If you are interested please call me to receive location.

Russell

204 688-0891

Russell, any take up on your offer? I may come if there are enough people to make it worthwhile.

2ndstory

Registered
QUOTE (fumbrunner @ Mar 19 2010, 09:05 AM)
Russell, any take up on your offer? I may come if there are enough people to make it worthwhile.

I'll come.

Nik

RussellMcNair

Registered
QUOTE (2ndstory @ Mar 19 2010, 08:08 AM) I`ll come.

Nik

Thats the right attitude Nik.

So far we have 4 or 5 confirmed hoping for a few more which Im sure we will get.

Russell

Nik give me a call for the address. 204 688-0891

Tango68

Registered
If the meetings become regular I will attend in future.

As far as background goes, I always had an interest in acquiring rental properties however no knowledge. About two weeks ago I picked up Canadian Real Estate Magazine, which led me to REIN then purchased Don`s book Real Estate Investing In Canada.

Therefore I have zero properties so far, but absorbing everything I can like a sponge.

Rob

2ndstory

Registered
Unfortunately, I`m not going to be able to make it tonight.
My Fort Rouge property needs to be ready for sale asap and I`m out of the country for five days at the end of the month. It`s a matter of meeting some deadlines.

I am seriously interested in networking with other Winnipeg investors though, and had a great meeting with Troy at SBux a few weeks ago. I`m also interested in hearing from the Rein members to find out how membership has benefited them. Please keep posting here regarding upcoming meetings. Thanks guys. Once again, I apologize for not making it this evening.

Nik

2ndstory

Registered
Troy texted me to say that you guys had a great meeting. Anyone want to give a recap?

Nik

fumbrunner

Registered
Sorry I couldnt make it guys.  I was out of the country on short notice.  Would love to attend one of these in the future.  Please keep us posted.

VerticalProperties

Registered
Hey Gerry,
Great to see you on here! As far as the meetings go, i would like to attend one...did it ever get off the ground?

RussellMcNair

Registered
QUOTE (VerticalProperties @ Apr 18 2010, 09:23 PM) Hey Gerry,
Great to see you on here! As far as the meetings go, i would like to attend one...did it ever get off the ground?

Not sure where the new post is but we are having a meeting tomorrow on Sunday at 2pm.
Give me a call if you would like to attend.
Russell
204 688-0891

Top Bottom