Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Why i cant PM message?

zimnicki

Registered
hey just wondering if someone can help me out and tell me why i cant send PM message...?

Michael

RedlineBrett

Registered
I think it`s reserved for members only but I`m not 100% on that.

QUOTE (zimnicki @ Mar 27 2009, 08:59 AM) hey just wondering if someone can help me out and tell me why i cant send PM message...?

Michael

zimnicki

Registered
QUOTE (RedlineBrett @ Mar 27 2009, 09:14 AM) I think it`s reserved for members only but I`m not 100% on that.

ooo, was able to do for a long time, and then out of nowhere, couldnt!....mmm

NorthernAlex

Registered
A couple weeks ago this feature was turned off because of spamming. I am missing it too!

REINteam

Registered
Hi there,

There are two types of spam we come up against:

1. people sign up and posting on the forum - very easy to catch and ban
2. people sign up and spam via PM - very hard to track unless members let us know

We have worked hard on updating security on this site and spamming posts have gone down greatly. However, it is much more difficult to track PM spam and for that reason the PM feature has been disabled for all forum members. Maintaining the integrity of this site is first and foremost and for the time being this has worked very well to eliminate PM spam. We are looking into other solutions including new software, at this time the PM function will remain disabled.

Regards,

Ray Reuter
Real Estate Investment Network
1-888-824-7346

Top Bottom