Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Which section should I post in.

dsluchin

Registered
Hi Grant or Ethan,
Where would you suggest I put the names of 2 people who are looking for a place to rent?
They should be good renters for someone in St. Albert or North side.

Grant

Registered
Actually, what has been done in the past is that people post it in the Rentals section (in the appropriate location, for example, Alberta in this case). We would like to keep anything resembling advertising in the Classifieds area. People who are looking to rent their homes out post there; therefore, if you make a post that indicates that you have renters available, I`m sure they`ll take a look on it.

Thanks!

Frank

Registered
Good morning,

I have a newly renovated 3 bedroom townhouse in Glengary available for May 1. It is posted on rentfaster.com. The listing ID is 3945 and the address is 13325 - 90 Street.

If it looks suitable please contact me.

Cheers,
Frank

dsluchin

Registered
Hi Frank,

I'll pass your info on to my friend. They both work for the St. Albert RCMP and they have a 7 month old.

Deanna

QUOTE (Frank @ Apr 7 2008, 10:48 AM)
Good morning,

I have a newly renovated 3 bedroom townhouse in Glengary available for May 1. It is posted on rentfaster.com. The listing ID is 3945 and the address is 13325 - 90 Street.

If it looks suitable please contact me.

Cheers,

Frank

Hi Grant,

My only concern is that rental section isn't a member's only section for me to be giving their info out to??? How about the "member's only" section?

QUOTE (Grant @ Apr 6 2008, 11:44 PM)
Actually, what has been done in the past is that people post it in the Rentals section (in the appropriate location, for example, Alberta in this case). We would like to keep anything resembling advertising in the Classifieds area. People who are looking to rent their homes out post there; therefore, if you make a post that indicates that you have renters available, I'm sure they'll take a look on it.

Thanks!

Grant

Registered
They can always send you a PM (Personal Message) if you don`t want to give out your contact information. Just say to send you a PM in your post. One can send PM`s either through their personal messenger, available in the User CP. A simpler way is just to click on the person`s username in the top left corner of their post and click "Send Message".

I guess many members aren`t aware of this, and have been posting their email addresses everywhere. I`m not going to stop them from doing it, but that`s what PM`s are for - to keep your information private if you want it to be.

Also, if you are replying to more than one post at a time, you can click on the "+ Quote" button for each post that you want to quote, then press the "Post Reply" button at the top or bottom of each thread. It will come up with a quote for each post that you selected. Just a tip for the future!
style_emoticons

Top Bottom