When the paperwork is enjoyable

ChrisDavies

Registered
Feb 18, 2008
Edmonton
I completely forgot to post my little success story here until I was filing away the last details of the purchase.

Since I was 12 I`ve helped manage other people properties. I`ve cleaned trashed suites, dealt with dead bodies and taken lots of people to Dispute Resolution.

Last February I joined both my parents in Vancouver for the Quickstart there. Almost 8 months later I`ve closed on my first property and it`s nice to see the rent coming in. Strong positive cashflow is a great thing.

After doing the property management thing for a few years I can honestly say it`s much nicer to be on this side of the coin.

Thanks to the whole REIN team, all of the folks here on myREINspace and my family.

The best way I can think of to celebrate is going to the Quickstart this coming weekend in Edmonton with my younger brother. It`s going to be his first experience at a REIN event.

Cheers,

Chris

GSI

REIN Member
Aug 30, 2007
Edmonton, Alberta
QUOTE (ChrisDavies @ Nov 3 2008, 10:05 PM) I completely forgot to post my little success story here until I was filing away the last details of the purchase.

Since I was 12 I`ve helped manage other people properties. I`ve cleaned trashed suites, dealt with dead bodies and taken lots of people to Dispute Resolution.

Last February I joined both my parents in Vancouver for the Quickstart there. Almost 8 months later I`ve closed on my first property and it`s nice to see the rent coming in. Strong positive cashflow is a great thing.

After doing the property management thing for a few years I can honestly say it`s much nicer to be on this side of the coin.

Thanks to the whole REIN team, all of the folks here on myREINspace and my family.

The best way I can think of to celebrate is going to the Quickstart this coming weekend in Edmonton with my younger brother. It`s going to be his first experience at a REIN event.

Cheers,

Chris

Hi Chris,

Happy to hear that you`re on your way with your first property at the ripe ole age of 21. Good for you!

I`m sure that you and your brother will enjoy the Quick Start and find it to be a bonding experience.

Best regards,

GarthChapman

Registered
Aug 30, 2007
Chris, what a wonderful background to help you on to success. You`ll have to come and say high at the Quick Start this weekend - reading your posts makes it hard to believe you are only 21! I will want to see your ID.

ChrisDavies

Registered
Feb 18, 2008
Edmonton
Hi Garth and Todd, I`m actually 26, but thanks anyways. I`ve been helping my family manage properties for a long time. Everyone here has been exceedingly helpful. It`s nice that you two are the first two to comment. Todd, the blog you and Danielle run has been a valuable resource and Garth, REMA is a great program. You`ve both been great!

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
Aug 22, 2007
www.donrcampbell.com
Nice Work Chris,

It was great to see your brother at the newly updated ACRES Weekend. You`re passing on knowledge and that is always much more powerful than passing on money!