Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What`s my best option in trying to sell my 6 buildings?

rainman11

Registered
Hello,

I own six apartment buildings in Ontario. 5 of them are in Thunder Bay, and 1 in Windsor. I`ve decided to sell all these buildings. I just lowered the prices, and there`s been some action but not a great deal. Which is strange since the prices are already so low. Starting at just $40k per door.

I have two of the buildings in Tbay listed on the ICX, to get more exposure, but I`m still trying to figure out other ways to get these buildings sold. Can anyone give me any ideas how I can quickly liquidate these buildings? If you`d like to look at them you can check my sig file or google: msh investments inc and you`ll find the link to them off the index page.

There excellent properties but I just have decided to look at an early retirement. If you can provide any suggestions as to what would be a quick way to sell them definitely contact me. Thank you.

MonteDobson

Registered
Why not transition these to another up and coming REIN member by offering some Vendor Financing and other incentives. Great way to spread out your tax load from the sale and helps others expand their portfolio as well.

marty

Registered
Hi Matt,
I would be interested in them especially if you would help me with some financing and if there`s a decent cash flow.
Looking to expand my portfolio, this could be it, lets make a deal!
Marty
[email protected] or 506-640-2285.

Top Bottom