Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Wanting/Needing to Switch Edmonton PM

esteyjk

Registered
Hello fellow REINiacs,

I`ve been limping along with the same Edmonton property manager for a couple of years and to say they are terrible and incompetent would be a huge insult to all of the terrible and incompetent people of the world. The only things that have prevented me from firing them long ago is the fact that they are very CHEAP (which correlates with their level of service) and the hassle of switching PMs for tenanted properties seems huge and daunting especially since I`m based in Calgary. When I really think about it, the money I`ve lost as a result of using this outfit is far greater than what I would have paid for a PM that actually gave a damn about customer service.

In any case, I`ve been asking around and there are two companies in Edmonton that other REIN members speak highly of: Libertas and RealtyCorp. So, if anyone has positive or negative comments about either of these companies, I`d sure like to hear them before I make my final decision. If you aren`t comfortable posting them, please send me your thoughts in an e-mail at [email protected] .

To put my situation into context, I own 2 bungalows with basement suites, a half duplex, and a townhouse condo. The #1 thing I`m looking for in a PM is responsiveness - that is, if I have a question or concern they will address it in a timely manner.

Thanks,

John E.

mortgageman

Registered
Here`s a new company worth checking out. I have no experience with them so do your diligence.
Don Gray - Division Manager Terra Realty. phone number is 780.437.3709

Top Bottom