Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Very unhappy with current PM in Hamilton. Any other property managers in Mohawk area?

techman

New Forum Member
Registered
I'm in desparate need of a new Property Manager working in the Mohawk student rental space.
Thanks

Last edited:

ThomasLorini

Registered
Sorry to hear that....finding a good PM is like finding gold...one of the reasons I self manage.

REInvestors888

Inspired Forum Member
Registered
finding a good PM is like finding gold

Very true! Some PM will fabricate stories so they can charge the owner/landlord for doing nothing. Do your own investigation before accepting suspicious or other charges not stipulated in the PM contract.

Jeff8323

Inspired Forum Member
Registered
Hey guys I operate a property management company in New Brunswick and I have great relationships with all my owners and to the point we are looking at expanding the business out of province as it seems that I hear of how it is very tough to find a good management company you can trust. Could you give me some feedback of what you are looking for and perhaps what you do not like about current managers you use? Im always looking to improve.

Jeff

Top Bottom