Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Uploading a picture

Thembi

Registered
\am having a hard time uploding a pic,tried the avatar thing but it keeps saying contact admin.any suggestions?

Anonymous

Registered
Hi there,

You`re looking to get an image under your name, correct? Is there a particular error message you`re getting? Is the image you`re trying to upload smaller than 100x100 pixels and under 50kb in size?

Thembi

Registered
QUOTE (Ethan @ Sep 7 2008, 10:58 PM) Hi there,

You`re looking to get an image under your name, correct? Is there a particular error message you`re getting? Is the image you`re trying to upload smaller than 100x100 pixels and under 50kb in size?

I tried again,it keep saying "The upload failed. Please contact a board administrator",wel i guess will keep my pic,its quite a small picture i just dont know how much it is in pixels.

Anonymous

Registered
I tried a few things but nothing seems to be wrong... if you could upload your image on http://www.imageshack.us/ or another image uploading website and send me the link to the image, I could add it to your profile myself if you`d like.

Top Bottom