Toronto Quickstart Fear Quote

Mira

Registered
Good Day All!!!

I recently attended the Toronto Quickstart and what an insightful & informative weekend it was!!! Thank you to Don, Russell, Peter and to your great staff for all the hard work put in to it. It has most certainly put me back on track of my focus on Real Estate. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

On another note, the reason for this post is that, silly as it may seem to some, I would like to obtain if possible one of the quotes that were posted during Quickstart regarding Fear. I was trying to write it down as quick as I could but I wasn`t able to get all of it down as we were moving right along. If anyone could help regarding this, I`d great appreciate it... That quote seemed to really resonate with me.

It started along the lines of ... "If you always put a limit on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread ... " That`s kind of where I finished so if someone has the rest written down, would you be kind enough to share it with me?

Thanks ...

Mira

Grant

Registered
I wasn`t at the event, but a quick Google search yielded this result (I just input the beginning of that phrase without quotation marks).

"If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them."

It has been attributed to Bruce Lee. There is an [a] missing between put and limit - the quote always appears without it.

Everything is on the internet nowadays.
style_emoticons

Mira

Registered
QUOTE (Grant @ Apr 24 2008, 12:43 PM) I wasn`t at the event, but a quick Google search yielded this result (I just input the beginning of that phrase without quotation marks).

"If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them."

It has been attributed to Bruce Lee. There is an [a] missing between put and limit - the quote always appears without it.

Everything is on the internet nowadays.
style_emoticons

Thank you ... it`s greatly appreciated!!!