Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Toronto Meetup

TackSez

Registered
Hey hello I just signed up to the forums and am really hoping to make some money in the real estate market. I would love to join forces with someone in investing. SInce two paycheques are better than one.

I would also like to organize a Toronto Meetup Group if anyone is interested. I feel it would be a good to bounce ideas off each other in person.

My goal is to own a house mortgage free in a city/town with all the major amenities. Such as school, hospital etc.

How I get there not 100% sure. Investing in rental properties most likely.

If your interested please let me know.

mikecunning

REIN Member
QUOTE (TackSez @ Nov 20 2007, 04:41 PM) Hey hello I just signed up to the forums and am really hoping to make some money in the real estate market. I would love to join forces with someone in investing. SInce two paycheques are better than one.

I would also like to organize a Toronto Meetup Group if anyone is interested. I feel it would be a good to bounce ideas off each other in person.

My goal is to own a house mortgage free in a city/town with all the major amenities. Such as school, hospital etc.

How I get there not 100% sure. Investing in rental properties most likely.

If your interested please let me know.

Send me a personal note please...my cousin lives in London and has taken quickstart, he may be interested in talking to you.

Kimberly

Registered
QUOTE (mikecunning @ Nov 20 2007, 10:23 PM) Send me a personal note please...my cousin lives in London and has taken quickstart, he may be interested in talking to you.

Mike:

Noticed you wrote about a relative in London who took quickstart. I`ve been a REIN member for just over a year, I live in London, and just purchased by 3rd income property. My finance, is also a REIN member and owns 6 properties. Over the past few months, I`ve met a few more London investors, so if your cousin is interested let me know and we can share experiences.

Kimberly

Top Bottom