Thanks to REIN

gregg

REIN Member
Sep 10, 2007
SUDBURY,ONTARIO
Just a short note of thanks to the REIN team for helping me achieve an unbelievable amount of success in a short period of time. Canadian Real Estate magazine has chosen to tell my story and asked permission to do so. Being a private and quiet person I decided to allow the article in hopes that someone sitting on the fence might be inspired by something they found in the article to take action.

One thing the magazine didn`t print however (not enough room to print everything) was my explicit reference to REIN as a source of information, inspiration and support. Without REIN my growth would have been limited and not near as much fun. The REIN forum has helped me through many difficult times and I thank all of you for that especially Thomas Bayer and other experienced members who regularly give of their valuable time to help.

The article describes in detail my wife and my journey into this fabulours world of real estate investing. The result was astounding! Many people (mostly REIN members) have contacted me and hopfully with my limited but focused experience am able to help in some way.

It is a good feeling to give back and I suggest to anyone who finds themselves in this position to please follow your intuition and heart and allow your story to unfold as I have.

Happy Father`s day and the first day of summer!

Gregg Miller