Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Seeking Passive (Money) JV Partners

Matt Brenton

General Contractor & Investor
Registered
REIN community,

This is directed towards those with capital looking play a passive role in Joint Ventures. Let me do the work, and for us to share the rewards.

Seeking passive JV partners to accompany me in my investing career. I am ready to take my career to the next level and am looking to find partners. I am a passionate young (32 yrs) investor that is currently creating/finding more opportunities than I have cash to fund. With 14 years of investment experience, and heaps of energy, I am confident that I can bring value to money JV partners. I am based in Vernon BC, but looking to invest anywhere in Western Canada.

I own a construction company (Brentwell Construction Ltd) that specializes in multi-family new construction, multi-family upgrades/renos and commercial work. We take on smaller residential projects under certain circumstances. Typically the smaller projects are for investors only. For this reason, I have control, expertise and competitive advantage with strategies such as subdivision, development, build-to-sell, build-to-hold, purpose built rentals and renovate-rent-refinance.

Also looking to play the active role in JV's that do not include major construction.....Vacation Rentals, long term holds, LP's, etc.

My goal is to play the active role in JV's for at least the next 10 years. I love my family, work, and real estate investment! Ideal JV partners will be looking for investment that is structured, secure and trouble-free.

Looking forward to the opportunity to discuss more with interested parties. Appreciate your consideration!

Matt Brenton
Mobile - 250 306 8541
Email - [email protected]

Top Bottom