Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Seeking Money Partner

lwelke

Registered
Hello, fellow Real Estate Investors! I recently joined REIN in June of 2008, but have been investing since 2006. I own four revenue properties, as well as two flips that I`m trying to sell as we speak, which is Aug.20/08.

I have recently joint ventured with a partner with respect to buying foreclosure properties. There are a number of ways to invest in Foreclosures, from short-term lending to long-term growth, and from $10,000 down up to 25% of purchase price. It will all depend on the person foreclosing, what their needs are, what the mortgage terms are, what their house is actually worth, etc. This is an excellent way of obtaining large returns in a short period of time (one to four months).

In addition to dealing with Foreclosures, I am also interested in Joint Venture Partnering with those who have the money to invest into revenue properties but don`t have the time to manage them. I have not only the time, but the experience, so I would make a good partner (references supplied upon request).

Within the next month or so, I may also be looking at finding some add`l work. (Waiting for flips to sell is a little hard on the bank account
style_emoticons
) I would prefer to work only on a part-time basis as I`d like to keep some time to focus on my own real estate endeavours. If anyone thinks they might need some part-time help with their real estate business, I`d be interested in chatting further.

I`d be obliged to chat with you further to discuss how we might be able to work together. Please feel free to give me a call at the number below. I look forward to hearing from you!

Most Respectfully,
Leanne Welke
Welke Real Estate Investments
P: 403-452-4010
E-Mail:

Top Bottom