Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Seeking agent for finding tenants in Barrie, Ontario

flyingsquirrel

Registered
I am seeking a good agent or property manager to find tenants for my rental property in Barrie.
I want to find someone who is responsible and would response to my call or email.

paul85s10355

Registered
Hi, you can use Lily Cadeau

I use her to find Tennants for my rental properties and have had great luck with my 3 properties. 705 321 7781

She doesn't do property management but she is a great realtor at finding Tennants.

Tell her Paul DeJong referred you

Christopher Franco

Inspired Forum Member
REIN Member
Hey flyingsquirrel

I sent you a message.

I have properties in barrie and could help in the acquisition of tenants.

flyingsquirrel

Registered
Hi, you can use Lily Cadeau

I use her to find Tennants for my rental properties and have had great luck with my 3 properties. 705 321 7781

She doesn't do property management but she is a great realtor at finding Tennants.

Tell her Paul DeJong referred you

Great. Thanks a lot.

Nathan Smith

New Forum Member
Registered
The BarrieInvesting team manages my portfolio in Barrie, great finding tenants & property management - Domenic 249-877-7785

Nathan Smith

New Forum Member
Registered
If you buy with them, they offer free services to find tenants, qualify, lease agreements, etc...Property management 10-15% of gross rental income (depending on the property)...They've been awesome to deal with.

robhil

Registered
We would be happy to help you out. We are a full service property management company and we offer leasing placement. The fee for this is one months rent. It includes, advertising, showing, processing application, review with landlord, credit check and move in. We manage 450 units in the area, and it is all we do. If you are interested in our management program you can let me know but details, can be found at www.agsecure.ca.

Please feel free to contact me at 705-791-9764. Rob Hilton. A.G. Secure Property Management Inc.

BREAKRZ

Inspired Forum Member
Registered
How many properties do you have? If 1 or 2 I would do it myself.

Top Bottom