Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RTDRS procedure

HomeEconomics

Registered
I can tell from past posts that there is quite a bit of combined RTDRS experience around. I hope someone can give me a hand. I filed with the RTDRS yesterday because of a tenants non payment of May rent. Also, he is running an unauthorized construction business from our rental property. (I did not include the second part in the RTDRS file because it has just come to my attention.) I have checked with the Town office, and the tenant has no permit. He has supplies all over the yard, put up a shed with a radiant heater and has tools and tanks of nitrogen in the kitchen. What if he pays the rent but I still wish to evict because of the unauthorized business. Do I need to post a separate eviction notice or can I simply add this to the RTDRS file? Thank you for any info you could share.

RebeccaBryan

Registered
QUOTE (HomeEconomics @ May 4 2010, 07:58 PM) I can tell from past posts that there is quite a bit of combined RTDRS experience around. I hope someone can give me a hand. I filed with the RTDRS yesterday because of a tenants non payment of May rent. Also, he is running an unauthorized construction business from our rental property. (I did not include the second part in the RTDRS file because it has just come to my attention.) I have checked with the Town office, and the tenant has no permit. He has supplies all over the yard, put up a shed with a radiant heater and has tools and tanks of nitrogen in the kitchen. What if he pays the rent but I still wish to evict because of the unauthorized business. Do I need to post a separate eviction notice or can I simply add this to the RTDRS file? Thank you for any info you could share.

I should have posted my reply to you here. :) Thanks for the direct message to get my attention.

Top Bottom