Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

REWORK- Join the REIN Book Blogging Club

ChrisDavies

Registered
I have a challenge for the bloggers and readers out there. I talked in my latest blog post (below) about how the book Rework is changing the way I look at my business. The chapters are all just a few pages, and are easy to read and comment on. I challenge you all to join me in reading the book and posting once or twice a week with your thoughts on the topics.

I became licensed as a REALTORÂ at the end of November. I got some systems set up in December and wrote handwritten cards to over a hundred of my friends and associates, then took the second half of December and first half of January off for the birth of my son. Since getting going it took me 34 days to get to 120% of what I now consider to be a full client load and still deliver what I consider to be great service.

It`s time for me to revisit my business plan and make sure I`m ready to deal withwhat I think is coming. This book
ir
is helping to transform how I run my business, both as a REALTORÂ and an investor. Rework is changing how I look at the Real Estate industry, and how I achieve the goals I`ve set for myself and my family.

rework-cover-back.png
For the next several weeks I`m going to do shorter posts reflecting on the chapters of Rework. The book itself is a series of very short (1-2 page) stories, making it very readable and utterly brilliant.

If you don`t already own it, I`d suggest getting a copy, following my posts and also checking out their Signal Vs Noise blog. You can buy Rework on Amazon inhardcover
ir
, paperback
ir
or audiobook
ir

Top Bottom