Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

REMA SUCCESS STORY

GabePadva

Registered
Hi There,

I`d like to personally thank Garth and Brian for all their hard work and efforts on this resource. REMA is a superior tool that has more capabilities than meets the eye and I`d like to encourage users to give it a shot and use it to it`s full ability. It`s made my life much easier as a full time investor for the following reasons:

1. I have a centralized data source for all information relating to our investments.
2. Saves me hours of time by automatically making complex and sophisticated calculations in a matter of seconds.
3. Increases my professionalism and investment savvy by providing comprehensive reports that can be emailed or printed and presented to JV Partners.
4. It makes my team go through the full due diligence process every time.
5. It`s a phenomenal training tool for all my team members.

Finally, I had concerns that my data would not be safe and that the the REMA team would not be committed to making changes as needed. This was definately not the case. Our data has been safe and sound and we continously back it up. Also on my most recent visit to Quickstart Edmonton, Garth and Brian sat down with me and made a series of changes (6 in total) right there on the spot. How cool is that!

Cheers,

Gabe

Top Bottom