Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

REIN References

carailio

Registered
Hello all,

I just finished reading Don`s book, and logged onto the website. I am interested in possibly becoming a member, however, am doing my due diligence before making the commintment.

I am looking for someone (Preferably in the Hamilton/ Burlington area) that would be willing to talk with me about the benifits and how REIN has helped them. A reference of sorts or possibly a mentor.

I would really appreciate hearing from someone who has been a member for several years. Please e-mail me at [email protected]. I look forward to hearing great things.

Rob

George

Registered
Good evening Rob,

I`d be happy to briefly discuss REIN with you if you like. If you`d like to discuss, please send me a message by clicking on my name and providing me with a phone number and a couple of suggested times on Friday/Monday that we can speak.

Warm regards...

BrianPulis

Registered
Hi Rob I have been a REIN member since they came to Ontario in 2003. Please feel free to contact me to discuss how I have bennifited from REIN as well as share what I can about real estate investing. I can tell you that without the support of the REIN group which includes all the great members that I have met, I would have never reached the level that I am currently.

Cheers

carailio

Registered
Thank you both George and Brian...I look forward to speaking with you both.

I am a little surprised that more members didn`t come out and offer to speak to me. Instead of asking for Hamilton members, I should`ve just asked for anyone in Ontario that would like to speak to me about REIN.

Thanks again.

MikeMcCrae

Registered
I am not from Ontario but let me tell you my thoughts on REIN. I kind of hung out in the shadows of REIN for a while not seeing the value of becoming a member. I had purchased 12 or 14 properties and thought I knew it all. Then my buddy /partner joined, and convinced me that I really had very little to lose, so I joined. the insight and connections to people that really do know stuff is amazing. Even more important I have learned about research and how not to listen to the press is a great benefit. Also the confidence it has brought me has allowed me to go forward and purchase better (and more) then before. I think it was abe Lincoln that said, "never take financial advise from people that have less then you" at REIN I can talk with people that really do know and are happy to share information.

I think REIN is great for the people just starting out in this business, but it is even more important to those who have been at it awhile and need different perspectives.

Hopefully you will find that special mentor that helps you get to where you want to go. He or she is likely a REIN member.

grhutchings

Registered
Hey there,

I am in the Barrie area and would be happy to let you know my thoughts on REIN. I am a fairly new member having atteded last months meeting and looking forward to this upcoming meeting. If you are seriously thinking of joining REIN, I would call the office and enquire about our upcoming meeting October 17th in Toronto. It would be an awesome way for you to see what REIN is all about and have a chance to speak with other members.

Here`s a link to the event: Ontario REIN Workshop

Send me an email anytime [email protected]

Looking forward to speaking with you.

George Hutchings
www.sellmeyourhomefast.com
Hutchings Investments

PARAMJIT001

Registered
Hi George,
am from Toronto and joined recently and would like to talk to you some time as i am also drifted towards Barrie but more interested in Alliston. What do you think of New Tecumseth area like Alliston etc. i personaly feel quite good about REIN as i understood, it is different approach to real estate investments altogether.

sheldon

Registered
Hi Mike,

I am also very interested in becoming a REIN member. Do you think I could contact you and ask a couple questions? I would be greatful to talk to anyone else who would volunteer as well.

Thanks,

Sheldon

QUOTE (MikeMcCrae @ Oct 11 2007, 12:53 PM) I am not from Ontario but let me tell you my thoughts on REIN. I kind of hung out in the shadows of REIN for a while not seeing the value of becoming a member. I had purchased 12 or 14 properties and thought I knew it all. Then my buddy /partner joined, and convinced me that I really had very little to lose, so I joined. the insight and connections to people that really do know stuff is amazing. Even more important I have learned about research and how not to listen to the press is a great benefit. Also the confidence it has brought me has allowed me to go forward and purchase better (and more) then before. I think it was abe Lincoln that said, "never take financial advise from people that have less then you" at REIN I can talk with people that really do know and are happy to share information.

I think REIN is great for the people just starting out in this business, but it is even more important to those who have been at it awhile and need different perspectives.

Hopefully you will find that special mentor that helps you get to where you want to go. He or she is likely a REIN member.

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
Hi,

Great to hear that people are doing their due diligence on REIN. The key is that it is designed for the independently minded action takers who are tired of being `sold` real estate and would prefer to learn how best to find it and how to buy and manage it.

This month in Alberta we are diving into the real tax issues for real estate investors (did you know that if you are doing lease options, you MAY not be able to claim Capital Gains nor May you not be able to write off your mortgage interest on the property? A HUGE implication to your bottom line if you are not aware of it. Same thing if you are `flipping` properties.)

In Ontario we are jumping into `Maximizing Cash Flow` in any market conditions as well as the "REIN Power Paperwork" program designed to help you maximize your write-offs and simplify your life as a real estate investor.

Here are some links that may help you:

REIN Membership Details

Success Stories

Trust that helps, and we look forward to assisting you in achieving all that you want to achieve in real estate.

NassirNathoo

Registered
Hi All

Just joined REIN membership after Reading REIN free articles and Don`s book. Lots of information to learn.
I just got my QuickStart Home Kit and i am listening to it one by one.

Don, as i am listening to the CD, i am at #2, you are referring to lots material. Can you tell if that part of the 2 binders?
I am trying to follow what you are saying and also read but i can`t easily refer to binders, like the 12 fundamentals.
Your Jumpstart suggest to listen to CD`s and that is what ii am doing. Any approach you recommend?
Thanks

Thanks for advance.

RobCadete

Registered
I also found there to be a lot of great information. HOWEVER, it needs to be presented in a more structured format. I can see that this format would work in a workshop atmosphere, but when you are goin through it alone, as a novice, it takes some time to organize.

My suggestion would be to listen to the CDs once then stit down with your binders and listen to them again, and organize the information as you go.

Rob

Top Bottom