Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

REIN Member in the UFC Ultimate Fighter?!?

wgraham

REIN Member
So I am watching Ultimate Fighter last night ( ...please no discussion on this....I already have to listen to my wife complain about my entertainment choices.....I love it....what can I say
) and low and behold if I don`t see Calgary REIN Member Nick Ring on the show!!! And as UFC legend Tito Ortiz puts it "one of the favorites!!" Well I have seen Nick fight and it is impressive but had no idea the kid was world class!

To all the REIN members out there who are fans of the UFC a big shout out to Nick! Put on a show and good luck!!

I guess I won`t be harassing him about sleeping in the back of the REIN meetings anymore

check out this youtube video

Ziemer

Registered
QUOTE (wgraham @ Apr 1 2010, 09:46 AM) So I am watching Ultimate Fighter last night ( ...please no discussion on this....I already have to listen to my wife complain about my entertainment choices.....I love it....what can I say
) and low and behold if I don`t see Calgary REIN Member Nick Ring on the show!!! And as UFC legend Tito Ortiz puts it "one of the favorites!!" Well I have seen Nick fight and it is impressive but had no idea the kid was world class!

To all the REIN members out there who are fans of the UFC a big shout out to Nick! Put on a show and good luck!!

I guess I won`t be harassing him about sleeping in the back of the REIN meetings anymore

Right on!! I love watching mma and especially love watching the seasons of TUF. Cool to know there is some Canadian talent in there!

WadeFenner

Inspired Forum Member
QUOTE (wgraham @ Apr 1 2010, 10:46 AM) So I am watching Ultimate Fighter last night ( ...please no discussion on this....I already have to listen to my wife complain about my entertainment choices.....I love it....what can I say

Wadeo,

Where have you been ??? The guys a star.....

And a successful investor....just bought his second property....

LOL,

housingrental

Registered
He looked good in it but so did most of the other fighters who won... it`s hard to judge much because you of the unknown quality of the people their fighting in the tryout matchup but he looked impressive. He just needs someone to help him with his interviews : )

Also with the amount of top quality shows being put on these last few weeks and weeks coming up have been the best period of mma ever. Hopefully that keeps up too. multiple ufc`s, fightnights, tuf premier, wec, and strikeforce coming up soon.

QUOTE (wgraham @ Apr 1 2010, 11:46 AM) So I am watching Ultimate Fighter last night ( ...please no discussion on this....I already have to listen to my wife complain about my entertainment choices.....I love it....what can I say

markl

Registered
Go Nick

I still think that guy gave you his neck in SA though.

DaveRhydderch

Registered
I had no idea Nick Ring was a REIN member. I fight out of Mike Miles where Nick used to train, and his work effort is famous.

I`ll be cheering him all the way.

Top Bottom