Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Refusing to rent to smoker in Ontario ok?

JohnS

Registered
QUOTE (ontariolandlord @ Jun 26 2010, 11:37 PM) Perhaps the tenants you deal with. However, with TDC and Legal Aid Ontario taking on more and more tenant issues, all landlords should be cautious.

A) She wasn`t just talking about her tenants, but I`m guessing you must have accidentally missed the part where she talked about researching the OHRT files, amongst other things.

B) Even if she was talking about just her tenants, the fact that you apparently have lots of problems with your tenants, and are so scared of what they might do, just tells me (and probably many others here too) that your screening methods could probably use some polishing.

Have a good one!

JohnS

ontariolandlord

Registered
QUOTE (JohnS @ Jun 26 2010, 10:03 PM) A) She wasn`t just talking about her tenants, but I`m guessing you must have accidentally missed the part where she talked about researching the OHRT files, amongst other things.

B) Even if she was talking about just her tenants, the fact that you apparently have lots of problems with your tenants, and are so scared of what they might do, just tells me (and probably many others here too) that your screening methods could probably use some polishing.

Have a good one!

JohnS
Wow, what an ignorant and uneducated post. I have more properties, more money, and am better looking than you. Only I`m also educated.

Good luck to you. The Tenant activists love your type.

Care to share your email address with me?

Edit:

I mean, for some reason this forum won`t allow personal messages....

Top Bottom