Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recommendations for Property Mgmt for Edmonton?

davidt

Registered
Hi, could anyone recommend a solid property manager and inspector/appraiser for Edmonton?
Thanks!!

Ian

Registered
QUOTE (davidt @ Aug 13 2008, 08:59 PM) Hi, could anyone recommend a solid property manager and inspector/appraiser for Edmonton?
Thanks!!

DO NOT choose Kirkside for property management--I repeat........

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
QUOTE (davidt @ Aug 13 2008, 09:59 PM) Hi, could anyone recommend a solid property manager and inspector/appraiser for Edmonton?
Thanks!!
what kind of property ? how many units ?

most larger firms do not do anything below 12 units .. some even require 60 or more ..

Margot Watson

Registered
QUOTE (davidt @ Aug 13 2008, 08:59 PM) Hi, could anyone recommend a solid property manager and inspector/appraiser for Edmonton?
Thanks!!

I would NOT recommend Libertas Property Management. This seems to be the hardest part of having rental properties in Edmonton.....

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
QUOTE (MargotWatson @ Aug 15 2008, 11:33 PM) I would NOT recommend Libertas Property Management. This seems to be the hardest part of having rental properties in Edmonton.....
most good property managers do not do single units .. this is very hard to find ..

be prepared to pay 10-12% of rent collected plus a lease up fee for any decent manager of a single TH, condo or single family house !

mponte

Registered
Hi David,
I`ve been using House Master for the last 3 years for my property inspections and I have two individuals that I always ask for Chris and Bryan who are extremely thorough and very professional. They can be reached at (780)449-3883.

Good luck and I hope this helps.

Michael Ponte
Real Estate Investor

Prosperity Real Estate Investments
Ph: 604-518-0662
E-mail: [email protected]

www.PROSPERITYINVESTMENTS.ca

LeighF

Registered
QUOTE (PeterAugustin @ Aug 20 2008, 04:54 PM) I have used "Pillar to Post" home inspection service in the past and was quite pleased with their service. I have used Marty to carry out my inspections. They can be reached at 780-443-2366 and the website is http://pillartopost.com/edmontonnorth/

Regards,

Peter

I used "Construction Consulting and Inspections Inc" from Edmonton. Stephen Keep is the man to call @ 780-777-9005. He seems to be pretty thorough.

vandriani

REIN Member
QUOTE I`ve been using House Master for the last 3 years for my property inspections and I have two individuals that I always ask for Chris and Bryan who are extremely thorough and very professional. They can be reached at (780)449-3883.

We just went through House Master and I was throughly impressed. The fact that you can download your report with 2 - 4 hours after the inspection was great. We are investing from afar so we could not be present during the inspection. we also requested to have the inspector call us and he did within a couple of hours. the fee seems abit high but I will use them again. Also, I phoned the office on a saturday and someone actually answered the phone...bonus.

Top Bottom