Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recommendation: Lawyers and Home Inspectors in Saskatchewan

Vincent van der Ploeg

New Forum Member
Registered
I am looking to buy a fourplex in Saskatoon and need recommendations for a lawyer who can review the offer to purchase and transfer title as well as home inspectors who work in the area, preferably with experience evaluating multi-units. Please note I am not looking for agents at this time.

Thank you in advance for any help you can offer.

bradyloewen

Registered
We use Mike Derbowka at Cuelenaere and Company (one of the best in the city and focuses strictly on real estate). Also been very happy with Dave Andrew at Canadian Residential Inspection Services. We have used both for 5 rental properties (all suited) and our primary residence as well.

kfort

Registered
I use Superior Home Inspections. And I've used Scott Giroux who's now at Bodnarchuk's firm on the legal side. Both have served me well.

I've always had separate sewer & furnace inspections

Vincent van der Ploeg

New Forum Member
Registered
We use Mike Derbowka at Cuelenaere and Company (one of the best in the city and focuses strictly on real estate). Also been very happy with Dave Andrew at Canadian Residential Inspection Services. We have used both for 5 rental properties (all suited) and our primary residence as well.
Thank you. This is just the sort of recommendation I was hoping for. Someone who has used an individuals services before and been happy with the results.

Top Bottom