Recent Audio Additions

JoeRagona

Registered
I don`t know if anyone else is having trouble with the new 10 or so audio interviews that were posted. I get to the link and the page always loads with errors.

The audio is unavailable.

Would it be easier to store the mp3 on the REIN server rather than somewhere else and having to right click to save?

Just a thought.

REINteam

Registered
I`ve just attempted to download the files again and they seemed to work fine on my computer.

Did you attempt to listen by both downloading the file and by clicking the link in the file description? Once you click on the link within the PDF, you may need to click "Allow" on the warning screen that may pop up.

I hope that works for you. If not, feel free to call our office and we`ll try to get you the information another way!

JoeRagona

Registered
QUOTE (CandaceMartyn @ Mar 17 2009, 03:48 PM) I`ve just attempted to download the files again and they seemed to work fine on my computer.

Did you attempt to listen by both downloading the file and by clicking the link in the file description? Once you click on the link within the PDF, you may need to click "Allow" on the warning screen that may pop up.

I hope that works for you. If not, feel free to call our office and we`ll try to get you the information another way!

Hi Candice yes..tried the direct link from the email and then went to member downloads and tried from the PDF. I`m secured tightly here on all computers so when I adjusted the default mp3 program, it worked to download.