Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Realtors

Lilybones

Registered
Hi All,
I am looking for a realtor in Hamilton. I have interviewed a few but they seem to have their own agenda. One of them works with REIN members. His focus was only in certain districts... a world apart from where I want to be and the type of properties I want to buy. I know what I want, but I would just like someone to actually listen and realize I have done my homework. I understand that realtors like this are few and far between and are like gold when found...just looking for my little nugget.

rforgiel

REIN Member
Give Karen Filice a call. She knows all the areas of Hamilton and the different types of investment properties as she has been an investor and Realtor in Hamilton for 20 years. You may know what you are looking for but if you are not from Hamilton, you will need an expert on what pockets are bad and how to deal with zoning and City Hall. Karen is on the Hamilton Steering Committee so she will get you to the best areas.

Contact info is:
Karen Filice
905 481-3206
[email protected]

Top Bottom