Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Realtor in St.Catharines

AdamBlackmore

Registered
Hi all,

I continue to learn so much from all of you. Very useful for us beginning investors. I was wondering if anyone knew of an experienced realtor they could recommend in St.Catharines. I`m looking into the student market there. A REIN member would be fantastic!!

Thanks,

Adam

AdamBlackmore

Registered
hahah, nothing is wrong with this area..... just not quite the cashflow I`d like, I`m looking into some other student areas that cashflow better the Guelph/KW. Still love KW, but feel cashflow should be top priority right now.

CarlaJohnson

Registered
I can make two very strong recommendations:

1. Tanya & Marco Santoro - www.tanyasantoro.com (519) 590-7355
Tanya & Marco are our all-time favourite realtors here in the K-W-C area. They may be listing a student property near Brock and work closely with several investors in the St. Kits area. They own a large number of investment properties and Marco is a well-respected REIN member.

2. Tracie Geisbrecht - Tracie`s website (905) 650-3800
Tracie is a good friend of mine. She is an award-winning St. Catharines realtor who knows the various markets intricately. We are presently working with her to purchase a student property and are very, very happy with her knowledge, insight and wisdom.

If you contact either of them, tell them I sent you.

All the Best!

AdamBlackmore

Registered
Thank you Carla!

I`ve heard of Tanya & Marco Santoro, (Don`s book!), and I will contact Tracie. I will let you know you recommended. THanks!

Adam.

Top Bottom