Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Realtor and property manager needed in Edmonton or Calgary

sofanit

Registered
Hello

Can anyone recommend a good realtor and property management company in Edmonton or Calgary.?

I`m looking to invest in those areas as a first time investor. Any advice you can give would be appreciated also.

Thanks
Sophie

Lucas

Registered
QUOTE (sofanit @ Oct 1 2009, 02:36 PM) Hello

Can anyone recommend a good realtor and property management company in Edmonton or Calgary.?

I`m looking to invest in those areas as a first time investor. Any advice you can give would be appreciated also.

Thanks
Sophie

Hi Sophie,

I am a REIN member and investment Realtor in Edmonton and I work almost exclusively with REIN members purchasing single and multi-family inestment properties of all types. For a more detailed description of my services feel free to visit my REIN profile page. Also, I have experience dealing with most of the Edmonton PM companies and can give you some insight as to who is decent and who to avoid.

You may reach me at lucas (dot) fausak (at) gmail (dot) com...fyi - insert actual symbols in place of words in the paranthese. Or call me direct at 780.965.7029.

Good luck and hope to hear from you soon,

Lucas

DaveRhydderch

Registered
I can offer the same as Lucas, except in Calgary. Check out my website and feel free to contact me with any questions.

Thanks,

Dave

mortgageman

Registered
Hi Sophie,
Lucas will do a great job for you in Edmonton.
All the best,
Jason

GSI

REIN Member
Top Bottom