Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Real Estate Wealth Summit: advanced strategies from top experts

Sherilynn

Real Estate Maven
REIN Member
Greetings.

REIN is - by far - the best place to learn investing fundamentals in Canada. I don't know where I would be without the REIN team. (Oh wait...I'd be stuck with only 5 properties and no knowledge of how to get more.)

In keeping with the tradition of sharing knowledge, I've lined up several top Real Estate Investing Experts from around the globe to share their advanced investing strategies and tactics. This is beyond basic investing...things such as raw land to generate passive cashflow, tax-wise investing strategies, rent to own, and the massive cashflow attainable through Residential Assisted Living. There will be some Millionaire Mindset stuff mixed in as well.

This is a free online event running Wednesday, February 26, through Friday, February 28. Here is the link to register: https://realestatewealth.sherilynn.ca/Summit

Regards,
Sherilynn

PS: This event was a lot of fun (and a challenge) to put together, so I'd love to know if you are interested in more events such as this.

Yasi17686

New Forum Member
REIN Member
Is there a streaming or recording for this event?

Sent from my iPad using myREINspace

Top Bottom