Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RE-LOG-IN, AGAIN AND AGAIN

mkupina

Registered
This is the third time I`m writing this because is I take more then 2 minutes I need to re-log-in. If I take too long reading a post, when I continue to another thread I have re-enter my username and password.

It keeps logging me out and prompting to log-in again. Is anyone else having this issue? How can I fix this?

tonyla

Registered
QUOTE (mkupina @ Jan 14 2010, 09:32 AM) This is the third time I`m writing this because is I take more then 2 minutes I need to re-log-in. If I take too long reading a post, when I continue to another thread I have re-enter my username and password.

It keeps logging me out and prompting to log-in again. Is anyone else having this issue? How can I fix this?

I know I have to log in quite frequently to myREINSpace. This is because they determine if your session data (cookie) is from the same IP from when you logged on. Could it be that your computer is changing ips? This can happen if you are on wireless and switching between networks.

Top Bottom