Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Quickstart - The Home Study Program - Outline Questions?

UTCVenturesLtd

Registered
Is there a more detailed outline of the Quickstart Home Study Program than what is on this link? http://www.albertarein.com/insidersreports...mp;articleid=51

Does the program:

Cover everything from A to Z when it comes to helping the investor create their real estate business?

Tell you how to run the books?

Give some accounting and legal advice, licensing requirements?

Is there anything on the "No Money Down Deals? or using "Hard Money"?

Does the program go through all the specialized areas, Flipping, Buy and Holds, Wholesaling, Preforeclosures etc...?

Is there anything on what might be called Creative Financing or Creating a Creative Deal?

Are there resources that puts an investor on an inside track with those who choose Quickstart from the many other Real Estate Programs out there?

Does the program explain the different ways to structure your business for the maximum protection using corporations? (I have seen some pretty wild structures that some say to use!)

From what i have seen so far on the market, this seems to be a "must have" for learning and a future reference! A made in Canada product! I have it on my Christmas list, trying to see if i can move it up to my birthday list!
style_emoticons

TodorYordanov

Registered
Hi,

I just finished the weekend`s Toronto Quick Start.

I can definitely tell you that it covers the whole system. It teaches you everything you need to know and what all REIN investors use to make their real estate ventures successful.

Highly recommended.

Also seriously consider joining REIN. The monthly workshops are invaluable and you get to go to as many Quick Starts as you like for free.

If you are serious about venturing into Real Estate, $200 a month would be the best investment you can make. That`s how I feel.

Todor

Grant

Registered
Hi,

Our website, Real Estate Investing in Canada, has information on our courses and products.

You can click here to visit our Investor`s Resources page, where you can learn more about Quickstart and the Quickstart Home Study program. The latter is the same as Quickstart, except you learn at your own pace through CDs instead of attending the live event. If you can make the live event, I highly recommend it, as most people will tell you that it`s easier to learn that way.

UTCVenturesLtd

Registered
QUOTE (Grant @ Apr 14 2008, 09:42 AM) Hi,

Our website, Real Estate Investing in Canada, has information on our courses and products.

You can click here to visit our Investor`s Resources page, where you can learn more about Quickstart and the Quickstart Home Study program. The latter is the same as Quickstart, except you learn at your own pace through CDs instead of attending the live event. If you can make the live event, I highly recommend it, as most people will tell you that it`s easier to learn that way.

At the live event, is the Home Study program offered at a discount? I noticed that if you buy the Quickstart Home Study program, you get a discount to take the Live Quickstart. I could see that a person would be writing their fingers off with note taking and some reference material like the Home Study program would probably be worth having as a hard copy to refer back to. Supposedly people only remember 40% of what the speaker tells them.

Grant

Registered
If you attend the live event, you get all the handouts that are included in the Home Study program. The Home Study program also requires you to take notes - not everything is filled out for you (some pages are and some aren`t). Note-taking helps you remember things better.
style_emoticons

Also, if you become a member, you get the Home Study for free as part of your signing bonus package.

Of course, if you become a member, you get to attend Quickstart for free, too, so you get the best of both worlds. Click here to learn more about membership on our website, or read "What`s REIN All About?".

UTCVenturesLtd

Registered
style_emoticons
Just after 3:00am and I made the big step to order the Quickstart Home Study Program right away and clicked the magic button on the website to make it happen. (Taking ACTION) I spent the last 90 mins very carefully going over all the product information available to decide on which way to go that would be the best for my situation. The Quickstart Home Study Program was the answer for me. I have a week of vacation in May so guess what i will be doing while relaxing at my timeshare resort?
style_emoticons
I am more focused on vacation properties than regular rental properties, but Quickstart should be able to fill in some of the blanks for me in that area. Looking forward to the package arriving now!
style_emoticons

Top Bottom