Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Quick Turn Real Estate Obstacles!

tonypeters

Registered
John, Thanks for your support and vote of confidence. I will do my best to accomodate your request!
QUOTE (JohnSoucie @ Nov 10 2009, 01:57 PM) Thanks for all you are doing Tony!
Yes I am aware of your workshop and have already shown my interest in attending in the other thread for asking for you to come to Toronto. I am really sensing that you are the missing link between Ron and Canadian reality and ultimatly, success for us graduates.

I only hope you can come to Toronto sooner rather than later!! There is a great pressing need IMO.The Ontarians from Ron`s course are already feeling very
left out, what with the complete lack of legal documents for us to implement the system in Ontario. It`s turned into ready, set, wait and wait some more.....so much for "Canadianized", more like Alberta-ized. The upcoming March Toronto workshop is a long way away so hopefully you can come far in advance of that and help get us on the right path.

Sincerely;
John Soucie

LizHaywardRealEstate

Registered
QUOTE (tonypeters @ Nov 10 2009, 02:26 PM) John, Thanks for your support and vote of confidence. I will do my best to accomodate your request!

Tony,

Like many others, I appreciate your posts. I missed the RLG seminar, and I was unaware of your workshop. Will you be having another one soon? If so, I am interested. I live in Edmonton.

Liz

jvmcdougall

Registered
QUOTE (LizHaywardRealEstate @ Nov 13 2009, 09:25 AM) Tony,

Like many others, I appreciate your posts. I missed the RLG seminar, and I was unaware of your workshop. Will you be having another one soon? If so, I am interested. I live in Edmonton.

Liz

jvmcdougall

Registered
Hi everyone:

Just wanted to let you know that I attend Tony Peters Creative Real Estate Strategies Session in Edmonton last weekend. It was great; it specifically addresses some of the problems/issues that you`ll encounter in the Canadian market, was well presented, well organized and supplemented with "real life" stories - so thanks to Tony, his wife Joanne, and EA Brenda for putting this course on. If I could turn the clock back a few months, I would take RLG`s seminar, then Tony`s, then Tony`s course on Lease to Own. And hopefully some of these courses will be held in Vancouver!

Cheers,
Jeanette

tonypeters

Registered
Liz, I am glad to hear that you enjoy my posts. Thank You!

I have learned a lot, and as a result, I really do enjoy sharing my (real estate investing) "real life" experiences with others. Given that I like to follow the correct protocol on this forum I will otherwise refrain from "promoting" or "selling" anything.

What I can tell you is this: I will be releasing my 2010 schedule within the next week or two, so please stay tuned. I am not sure if you have already signed up for my FREE "The Creative Edge"
e-Letter. If not, you may want to consider this, as I do provide updates to my loyal subscribers when I have something new or exciting to share. If you have not already done so, you can sign-up by clicking on the attached link below.

Once again, thank you for your comments and I look forward to meeting you soon!

QUOTE (LizHaywardRealEstate @ Nov 13 2009, 09:25 AM) Tony,

Liz

tonypeters

Registered
Thank you for your kind words. It was truly a pleasure for all of us to meet you. We look forward to celebrating in your real estate success stories!

QUOTE (jvmcdougall @ Nov 13 2009, 11:24 AM) Hi everyone:

Just wanted to let you know that I attend Tony Peters Creative Real Estate Strategies Session in Edmonton last weekend. It was great; it specifically addresses some of the problems/issues that you`ll encounter in the Canadian market, was well presented, well organized and supplemented with "real life" stories - so thanks to Tony, his wife Joanne, and EA Brenda for putting this course on. If I could turn the clock back a few months, I would take RLG`s seminar, then Tony`s, then Tony`s course on Lease to Own. And hopefully some of these courses will be held in Vancouver!

Cheers,
Jeanette

MonteDobson

Registered
Hi Tony,

I have read a number of your recent posts and I am curious to learn more about your strategies. I was wondering if you could provide some real life examples of successful strategies that you are currently using.

I saw the one about making $500K on what I would consider a very speculative move in buying a whack of pre-build condos, but what is your "bread and butter"?
  • What is the top acquisition strategy that you use? (ie. Agreement for Sale, mortgage assumption, pretty house vs ugly house, distressed sales etc)
  • What type of marketing do you focus on? (ie. yellow letter, internet, postal code lists)What is your preferred exit strategy? (ie. LTO, Seller Financing, AFS)
Lastly, can you provide an example of a deal that you recently closed on??

Regards,

tonypeters

Registered
Monte, a great question! Thanks for jumping in on this thread. The best way I can answer your question is to say... All of the Above!Please do not take my answer the WRONG way, as I am NOT trying to be cute! The fact is, I utilize MANY different marketing strategies, and as a result I am presented with MANY different opportunities.

The BIG key
to creating success is to know what "ENTRY" and what "EXIT" strategy should be utilized for each opportunity. In some cases you can use any number of "ENTRY" and or EXIT" strategies, but it will ultimately depend on the following

1. What is the underlying motivation of the Seller
2. What current financial situation is the investor in?

For instance
, if a "payday" (CASH) is not something the investors need today, the investor could elect to place the property into their "Long Term Buy & Hold" (rental) portfolio. Alternately, the investor may elect to place a Tenant/Buyer in the property and benefit from increased positive (monthly) cash flow with a more predictable and shorter (1 year) term exit strategy.

As you can see
, there is no "Stock Answer" to your question.

The key
is to understand what "creative" options you have available to you, and understand what (legal) documentation you will need for each option.

This is WHY
I have been so successful. I have MANY tools in my Real Estate Investing tool bag!

I hope this information is of help to you?

QUOTE (C2Ventures @ Nov 15 2009, 11:15 AM) Hi Tony,

I have read a number of your recent posts and I am curious to learn more about your strategies. I was wondering if you could provide some real life examples of successful strategies that you are currently using.

I saw the one about making $500K on what I would consider a very speculative move in buying a whack of pre-build condos, but what is your "bread and butter"?
  • What is the top acquisition strategy that you use? (ie. Agreement for Sale, mortgage assumption, pretty house vs ugly house, distressed sales etc)
  • What type of marketing do you focus on? (ie. yellow letter, internet, postal code lists)What is your preferred exit strategy? (ie. LTO, Seller Financing, AFS)
Lastly, can you provide an example of a deal that you recently closed on??

Regards,

Top Bottom