Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Property Manager in Barrie

marika

Registered
I am looking for a property manager in Barrie. Do you have any experience with them? Do you have any suggestions? What are the criteria to find a good one.

eddyb1978

Registered
Hi,

I have a referral that I`m going to meet this Thurs for my properties in Barrie. I don`t have the contact info on me right now but please email me at work at [email protected]

They are a REIN members and well established.

Ttys,
Eddy

marika

Registered
QUOTE (eddyb1978 @ Jul 7 2009, 10:59 PM) Hi,

I have a referral that I`m going to meet this Thurs for my properties in Barrie. I don`t have the contact info on me right now but please email me at work at [email protected]

They are a REIN members and well established.

Ttys,
Eddy

Thank you Eddy.

RArora

Registered
Being a REIN member in itself is not a good criteria to chose a PM, Realtor, etc.

Make sure you get references - at least 3-4 from current landlords using the PM Co. you shortlist.

I have now switched to AG Secure property management and have found them very efficient and effective. Rob Hilton is very good in his response time-email or phone him with a qs/problem and he will get back to you within a few hrs itself... I feel very comfortable knowing my property in Barrie is in good capable hands, now, after a very tumultuous couple of months when I didn`t have him as my PM.

His email add. is [email protected] and website is
www.agsecureproperty.com

all the best!

ShannonMurree

REIN Member
QUOTE (RArora @ Jul 13 2009, 10:38 PM)
Being a REIN member in itself is not a good criteria to chose a PM, Realtor, etc.

Make sure you get references - at least 3-4 from current landlords using the PM Co. you shortlist.

I have now switched to AG Secure property management and have found them very efficient and effective. Rob Hilton is very good in his response time-email or phone him with a qs/problem and he will get back to you within a few hrs itself... I feel very comfortable knowing my property in Barrie is in good capable hands, now, after a very tumultuous couple of months when I didn't have him as my PM.

His email add. is [email protected] and website is

www.agsecureproperty.com

all the best!

Yes, that's whom I recommended to you. He's done work with a few people. I knew you'd be in good hands with Rob.

Top Bottom