Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Property Manager for Townhouse - Edmonton

JeffFisher

Registered
Hello all. I realize that this may have been answered elsewhere but I`m hoping you might indulge me if the information happens to be elsewhere. My partner and I have just bought our first property - a townhouse in NE Edmonton. Does anyone one know of a really good Property Manager who is available? We live in Vancouver and would like to find a professional that is competent and reliable.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

Jeff Fisher

MichaelBradfield

Registered
QUOTE (MichaelBradfield @ Nov 27 2008, 09:18 PM) Hi- a good manager who does the managing herself is Donna Erickson.
We have two houses managed by her. 780-913-8373 [email protected]

Another is Brenda Bastell. 780-446-3814 [email protected]

Do not use Realty Canada - Don King - he put welfare cases in our condos at lower rents
than he was supposed to, and we had to pay $1200 for an eviction when water started coming
out under the door into the hallway, costing $3000 in repairs.
(Plus he never answers the phone and won`t call you back.)

JeffFisher

Registered
QUOTE (MichaelBradfield @ Nov 27 2008, 08:18 PM) Hi- a good manager who does the managing herself is Donna Erickson.
We have two houses managed by her. 780-913-8373 [email protected]

Another is Brenda Bastell. 780-446-3814 [email protected]

Hey Michael,

Fantastic. Thanks very much!

Jeff Fisher

JeffFisher

Registered
QUOTE (MichaelBradfield @ Nov 27 2008, 08:22 PM) Do not use Realty Canada - Don King - he put welfare cases in our condos at lower rents
than he was supposed to, and we had to pay $1200 for an eviction when water started coming

Thanks for the heads up!! Much appreciated.

Jeff

Ian

Registered
QUOTE (JeffFisher @ Nov 25 2008, 04:57 PM) Hello all. I realize that this may have been answered elsewhere but I`m hoping you might indulge me if the information happens to be elsewhere. My partner and I have just bought our first property - a townhouse in NE Edmonton. Does anyone one know of a really good Property Manager who is available? We live in Vancouver and would like to find a professional that is competent and reliable.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

Jeff Fisher

DO NOT USE Kirkside--they are completely and entirely incompetent.

Sukhi

Registered
QUOTE (Ian @ Nov 28 2008, 09:59 AM) DO NOT USE Kirkside--they are completely and entirely incompetent.

You are correct, I have called their office and emailed regarding questions to my property and they have a poor record of calling back.I recieved my Sept cheque in Nov, and thier statements are hard to understand.I am planning to head to Edmonton to meet my tenants and takeover the property mgmt or use one that is recommended by Rein.Not only are they losing me as a customer but they are losing me in my future real estate sales & purchases in Edmonton.

JBagorio

Registered
QUOTE (MichaelBradfield @ Nov 27 2008, 09:22 PM) Do not use Realty Canada - Don King - he put welfare cases in our condos at lower rents

Hi Michael,

I am very curious of what you said about Realty Canada. How long did you work with them? I am in the process of handing off my properties to them as recommendation by my previous PM.

Please reply to the message I have sent you last night. If you could please share more details?

Thanks in advance!

JeffFisher

Registered
QUOTE (Ian @ Nov 28 2008, 09:59 AM) DO NOT USE Kirkside--they are completely and entirely incompetent.

Thanks Ian. It`s just as important (probably more !) to know who NOT to hire vs who to hire!

Top Bottom