Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Property Management

brentassenheimer

Registered
Hi Everyone! I am hoping someone can help me out. We have been managing ur own properties and are now looking for a good manager. I gave a few houses to a manager and it has caused more stress than doing it myself. I need to find someone i can trust so I would appreciate any recommendations.
Thanks,
Brent

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
You may wish to start with the ones on the Resource list as they have all been recommended by REIN Members. Also, there are a lot of discussion on this site around this topic, you may wish to try the Quick Search button on this site and type in

+Edmonton +management

brightdreams

Registered
QUOTE (DonCampbell @ Feb 27 2008, 06:06 PM) You may wish to start with the ones on the Resource list as they have all been recommended by REIN Members. Also, there are a lot of discussion on this site around this topic, you may wish to try the Quick Search button on this site and type in

+Edmonton +management

Don

I tried above in search, but no luck. It brings me back to the discussion page. Any clues?

Thanks

Firoz

Top Bottom