Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Property Inspectors

TMahoney

Registered
I thought there would be a place to find inspectors on this site but haven`t found it yet. My property inspector is heading off to Orlando and Disney World (nice to away from the major storm coming our way!) and won`t be able to handle the property I just bought last night in Edmonton. There is a quick closing and it needs to be done this week (Monday or Tuesday at the latest). Can anyone suggest an inspector that could help me out? Thanks, Tim

NickStewart

Registered
QUOTE (TMahoney @ Jan 27 2008, 01:07 AM) I thought there would be a place to find inspectors on this site but haven`t found it yet. My property inspector is heading off to Orlando and Disney World (nice to away from the major storm coming our way!) and won`t be able to handle the property I just bought last night in Edmonton. There is a quick closing and it needs to be done this week (Monday or Tuesday at the latest). Can anyone suggest an inspector that could help me out? Thanks, Tim

Call Richard Hattrup at Pillar to Post. Extremely thorough.

780-443-2366.

Nick

mponte

Registered
Hi Tim,

I would highly recommend House Masters and have used them for most of my properties. Their service is excellent and their very thorough with the inspection.

Ask for Chris Saenz to do the inspection and they can be reached at 780-449-3883.

Congratulations on the purchase and good luck with the inspection.

QUOTE (TMahoney @ Jan 27 2008, 02:07 AM) I thought there would be a place to find inspectors on this site but haven`t found it yet. My property inspector is heading off to Orlando and Disney World (nice to away from the major storm coming our way!) and won`t be able to handle the property I just bought last night in Edmonton. There is a quick closing and it needs to be done this week (Monday or Tuesday at the latest). Can anyone suggest an inspector that could help me out? Thanks, Tim

mihwalee

Registered
QUOTE (NickStewart @ Jan 27 2008, 09:06 AM) Call Richard Hattrup at Pillar to Post. Extremely thorough.

780-443-2366.

Nick

I use Richard as well and find him very thorough, consistent, and helpful.

Mihwa

TMahoney

Registered
Thanks for the advice. I called Richard the morning after Pillar to Post was recommended and he had the inspection done later that day. And, that was despite the weather being so nasty! The report he presented was very thorough and impressive. i really appreciate the help I received. This is such a great forum (especially for all of us newbies!!).

Top Bottom