Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Property Analyzer

RobertDiMatteo

REIN Member
Does anyone have an investors perspective Property Analyzer with amortization greater that 25 years?

We used to ahve one available but I can not find anything that is current.

Thank you

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
Hey Bobby,

You can use the Current Form and use an on-line calculator to figure out your mortgage payment options (and dollar amounts) I also recommend that the one in the REMA software is very helpful when analyzing `What If` scenarios.

RobertDiMatteo

REIN Member
Has there been any thought given to revising the current form?
The REMA form is fine but requires so much input. I just want to be in a position to quickly crunch numbers when looking at many properties.
Maybe as a suggestion to REMA if they could develop a quick analyser sheet without having to enter data like age of home and square footage etc.
Just a real quick and dirty format with advanced amortization to meet todays banking environment similar to the one we had previouslly.

GarthChapman

Registered
Hi Bobby,
You can actually do what you are suggesting in the REMA version. Just stick to the Red and Blue fields and you can cut the work by well over 75%. Then if you like what you see you can go back in at any time and complete the remaining data, the Goldmine Scorecard and the Due Diligence checklist. This make it less than a 5 minute analysis process, and the math is done for you!
Hope that helps,

invst4profit

Registered
There are other web sites that have good Property Analyzers. Is it appropiate to mention them on here?

TodorYordanov

Registered
Hi BobbyD , I wonder if you had found the form you were looking for and if you can share it with me.

Thanks,

Todor

Top Bottom