Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Platinum investments

wild0012

Registered
Hi Everyone:

My wife and i are very excited to start our first investment together in Platinum investments.We are looking at getting in on the condos in Kelowna this weekend at their seminar. Does anyone know that we have to put the whole 50000 dollars up front or do we only need a portion to start? Is this a safe way to start our investment portfolios? We both work very hard at our full time jobs and do not have much time other than evenings and weekends to devote to our investment startegies at this time. They have sold out of all of their previous opportunities and i havent found a bad word about them yet on the internet.Please respond and give us your take on this opportunty.

Thank-you

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
Hi,

We don't have any direct experience with these promoters, so can't tell you directly what they are like.

However, it is important that no matter who is selling the property to you (even if it is a direct relative), it is imperative that you do your OWN homework before buying. This is a substantial decision that should not be left to chance. Make sure you are following the complete Quickstart due diligence system from the Goldmine Scorecard, to the due diligence checklists (including the condo specific checklist) right through to the property analyzer form. Once you have the answers to all of those questions and you have done your own math, then and only then will you know if it is a good investment or not. in all cases cut through any hype and focus on the real life due diligence.

Here is a thread on this forum of others discussion this company that you may find useful.

http://myreinspace.com/public_forums/General_Discussion/61-1089-Platinum_Properties_Group.html

Always remember that you are 100% responsible for the final decision and the final analysis, never let anyone else 'decide' for you.

Trust that gives you the tools to make a clear buying decision based on fundamentals not emotions

brightdreams

Registered
QUOTE (wild0012 @ Oct 23 2007, 01:13 PM) Hi Everyone:

My wife and i are very excited to start our first investment together in Platinum investments.We are looking at getting in on the condos in Kelowna this weekend at their seminar. Does anyone know that we have to put the whole 50000 dollars up front or do we only need a portion to start? Is this a safe way to start our investment portfolios? We both work very hard at our full time jobs and do not have much time other than evenings and weekends to devote to our investment startegies at this time. They have sold out of all of their previous opportunities and i havent found a bad word about them yet on the internet.Please respond and give us your take on this opportunty.

Thank-you

Hello

I just wanted to find out from you whether this is platinum properties group? I had meeting with them recently. If you can share with me your experience with them i would really appreciate. My email is [email protected].

Thanks again.

Firoz

Top Bottom