Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Only sometimes getting email notification of topics I`ve subscribed to

Nicola

Registered
Hi,
On my Control Panel - Email Settings - Board Preferences, I have enabled Immediate Email Notification for topics I start or reply to. However, I get notifications for some topics and not others. It seems kind of random(?), but I think it happens more when I`ve started a topic. I`ve checked on Subscriptions, and it says I`m subscribed to the topics, but I don`t receive the emails. Any ideas?

Thanks.

REINteam

Registered
QUOTE (Nicola @ Jun 4 2009, 02:34 AM) Hi,
On my Control Panel - Email Settings - Board Preferences, I have enabled Immediate Email Notification for topics I start or reply to. However, I get notifications for some topics and not others. It seems kind of random(?), but I think it happens more when I`ve started a topic. I`ve checked on Subscriptions, and it says I`m subscribed to the topics, but I don`t receive the emails. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Hi Nicola,

The only thing I can suggest is checking in the Subscriptions tab and just reselect all of your current forum & topic subscriptions & make sure you select that you want Immediate Email Notification with all of them.

If you require any assistance, please let me know or contact our office at 1-888-824-7346.

Thanks,

Candace

Nicola

Registered
QUOTE (CandaceMartyn @ Jun 11 2009, 01:03 AM) Hi Nicola,

The only thing I can suggest is checking in the Subscriptions tab and just reselect all of your current forum & topic subscriptions & make sure you select that you want Immediate Email Notification with all of them.

If you require any assistance, please let me know or contact our office at 1-888-824-7346.

Thanks,

Candace

Hi Candace,

Thanks for your reply. I`ve only just noticed it, as I didn`t get an email notification. I checked in Subscriptions, and everything (including this one) says "Immediate email notification".

Hmmm....
Nicola

REINteam

Registered
QUOTE (Nicola @ Jun 16 2009, 12:56 AM) Hi Candace,

Thanks for your reply. I`ve only just noticed it, as I didn`t get an email notification. I checked in Subscriptions, and everything (including this one) says "Immediate email notification".

Hmmm....
Nicola

Let`s try again. I responded to your PM.

Top Bottom