NorthEast Calgary

audreyduval

Registered
Dec 13, 2008
Canmore
Visit site
Hello, I`m currently looking to invest in the NE calgary and i was wondering if anyone is specialize in this neighborhood who can answer my question!
I`m currently looking at one place at the moment in Pineridge, but i`m little hesitant, because it will be my first rental property. if someone can
help me it will be really appreciate and the favor will be return it back!

Thank you in avance

Audrey

JBagorio

Registered
Dec 4, 2007
Calgary
Hiccup969
QUOTE (audreyduval @ Dec 6 2009, 06:03 PM) Hello, I`m currently looking to invest in the NE calgary and i was wondering if anyone is specialize in this neighborhood who can answer my question!
I`m currently looking at one place at the moment in Pineridge, but i`m little hesitant, because it will be my first rental property. if someone can

Thank you in avance

Audrey

Hi Audrey

I know the NE Calgary area very well. I grew up and leaved in the area on and off in the past 20 years and also invested in the area in the past 5 years. What I can tell you about leaving here is its location. I am very close to all the amenities, or have access to anywhere. Can you imagine the amount of saving (time and money) due to these? I work downtown and my normal driving in majority of the days as long as there is no accident in 16th Ave (Hyw 1) it takes me 20 - 30 min door to door back and forth. I have plenty of option on my commute to work. Sometime I take the train transit when I don`t feel like driving all the way to work. Where I am situated now, I can choose 2 stations, and in the future 4 when the Martindale and Saddleridge stations are built. I am only 5 - 10 minute drive away from each of these stations. Not to mention 15 minute to the international airport. Top if off, I love the fact that the ring roads is now open. It takes my wife 15 min to the new mall CrossIron Mills. 25 - 30 minutes to get across to the Calgary Olympic Park outside of city limit going west on the way to Canmore or Banff. In regards of Pineridge, it is one of the older areas of the NE situated in the 16th Ave, 68th St, 32nd Ave, 52nd St. square block. I consider this area an inner city now…it take about 15 - 20 min to downtown. It is also very close to all major routes including 16th Ave and the Stoney Trail ring road. I do not have any property in Pineridge, but in the neighboring community of Monterey Park off the East of 16th Ave and 68th St. Over all very good location!

If you want me to address some of your question, please feel free to give me a call.

Sukhi

Registered
Feb 19, 2008
Surrey,BC
QUOTE (audreyduval @ Dec 6 2009, 05:03 PM) Hello, I`m currently looking to invest in the NE calgary and i was wondering if anyone is specialize in this neighborhood who can answer my question!

Thank you in avance

Audrey
Hi Audrey since 2006 my partners and I have brought and sold over a dozen properties in the NE, and have done very well.I live in BC and have brought properties without seeing them based on my realtors advice and experience. He has been a realtor for the past 20 years and has been specializing in the NE.
He is very honest and will tell you like it is. My freinds are extremly happy with his service and have thanked me numerous times of the referral.
I have dealt with many realtors and property managers over the years and truely do understand that you need to deal with people that have experience, knowledge, be honest and look out for your best interests.
His name is Paul Thind and his number is 1.403.703.4902
All the best.
Sukhi Kular
Property Ladder Investments.
www.shuswaplake.net
www.barterfirst.com