Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Need a test subject for a new type of flooring.

joe123

Registered
I need a "guinea pig"... on Vancouver Island or Vancouver, but Nanaimo would be best. If you have the right project, I`ll do it for nothing. Just pictures, your testimonial and your cooperation.

I have developed a new type of flooring that I think us landlords will love. It provides a hard stone surface, no plastic, very highend look, yet has excellent sound attenuating properties. A "concrete" floor, only 10mm thick, but flexible enough to be put in regular timber frame construction, basically no heavier than tile, and without the grout lines etc. I`ve done mine with excellent results. No cracking. The tenants love it. I believe I have something here... check out www.abetterstone.com I would like to do a solid travertine throughout an upper floor of an up/down rental.

Side note, I`m a highly educated scientist, and this "formula" has taken me over 10 years to make happen.

Please contact me if you need a flooring job done...

Also any input as to the demand for this would help? Would this be something you would want?

Esaum

Registered
Hi Joe,

If your product is as good as you say it is, you may have a winner product on your hands.

I would suggest getting a few pictures of successful installations and going straight to Home Depot, Lowes, Home Hardware and Rona. You can call their head offices and ask to be redirected to the purchases department.

There is no use in selling the product locally when you have large distribution channels available to you.

Best of luck,

Eric

joe123

Registered
Thanks, Already working on large distribution... Need some test subjects for more photos, testimonials etc.. so I have more to show home depot etc... That is why I`m willing to do it for virtually nothing. Plus it always looks good to a large retailer to have some demand and history of installations... anybody interested, don`t hesitate to call...

HansMcFarlane

Registered
Hi there. I have a few places in Nanaimo one of which I`d be willing to try out this new product. Give me a call at (250)885-4267.

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
QUOTE (HansMcFarlane @ Jan 17 2010, 02:03 PM) Hi there. I have a few places in Nanaimo one of which I`d be willing to try out this new product. Give me a call at (250)885-4267.
Welcome to REIN, Hans !!

What you`re up to these days ?

Top Bottom