Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My New MLS Search Site

ChrisDavies

Registered
Hi Folks,

I've finally launched my new website to cover the Realtor side of my business (I'm keeping chrisdavies.ca as my investment-focused blog). The biggest reason I picked the developers I did is because it's got a kick-ass MLS search functionality, and it makes it easy to save/share/sort listings. I think it's easier than using Realtor.ca, but that's just me.

What I need from you fine folks is 5 minutes of your time to try and break it! I'm also curious if you signup if you're getting emails in a timely manner, if they're formatted right and the process is easy to do.

Thanks in advance!

Chris

MrHamilton

Registered
Hey Chris,

I love how when I click on Search Edmonton Listings the properties are sorted by price, High to Low. Is your target market the Rich and Famous? ;)

Otherwise it looks very nice and professional. Would be cool if the Edmonton Communities were your preferred communities for investment.

Cheers and All the Best!

Erwin

ChrisDavies

Registered
Thanks Erwin!

I'm doing a lot more focus on residential buyers, but I will be developing a couple of the community areas for investors (E.g. north-east townhouses, or LRT condos).

ChrisDavies

Registered
[quote user=ErwinFromBurlington]

Would be cool if the Edmonton Communities were your preferred communities for investment.

Great suggestion Erwin, I started by adding a search for potential positive cash flow townhouses in the North-East. I'm making more similar pages for my community search area when I have time to breathe.

Top Bottom